Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Why do the mothers, that should be over 40 to be any realistic, look like they are 18? If MILFs are the kink, why not make them look old(er)?
It never really bothered me, but I am curious. Is it just because younger looking models are easier to make in HS/have a wider appeal?

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I am getting an error that says 'keepphone' not defined. any idea how far back that was or is there a fix?
Hello,
Check my message bellow.

I did a mistake in the last update and some choices haven't been saved. Basically: The choice when you got to keep your phone or not and when you give information to Madison or not haven't been saved.
So it's important to reload an old save and redo last version (0.13) or you will miss scenes!
Sorry again about that...
In other words, it is fixed by replaying the game from when you have to chose to keep the phone or not.

is there a full gallery unlock ?
There is not.

Reactions: VladTepesph

momo907

Feb 16, 2019
is it possible to just download updates or patches instead on full download? file keep getting larger and longer to download where i live.

PublicIndividual4

Jun 21, 2019
Just wanted to say that it's really cool to see a new developer posting their own content on the forums. I'll make sure to support you on patreon since this is really amazing content :)

VladTepesph

Sep 5, 2020
Don't worry I didn't forget about that haha.
It's coming in future updates... That's all I can say. x)

Like I said when I released the version 0.14: I did a mistake in 0.13 and forgot to save the player choices in the script. In order to see the scenes regarding your choices, please rerun 0.13 with the 0.14 version and it will be okay. :)
Send me a private message if you need more help.
Don't worry about it, I enjoy playing the .14 from the start :) (y)

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes