Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
4.5 gigs... you know, I appreciate the work AND the quick updates that blow away other devs... but this game is rapidly approaching a frankly, completely unneeded size that will preclude people from playing. Why is a new render for what seems like every line of dialogue necessary? This game, with this much content should be 500mb.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Up to now, can mc fuck his mom?
I have a feeling that the MC wont fuck his mom before 0.20 ... and the dev let´s him fuck first some other "minor" chars like aunt or the police woman instead ... the dev likes to tease (a bit much for my liking^^)

Why is a new render for what seems like every line of dialogue necessary?
Yeah, I wonder about that too ... just blows the size of the game with only a small benefit (more renders of cute and hot M.I.L.F´s :D ) ... I wish there would be a official compressed version (like 90% quali jpg´s/webp´s)

btw, still waiting for an compressed version from one of the kind compressors here ;)

Reactions: Looper9

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
4.5 gigs... you know, I appreciate the work AND the quick updates that blow away other devs... but this game is rapidly approaching a frankly, completely unneeded size that will preclude people from playing. Why is a new render for what seems like every line of dialogue necessary? This game, with this much content should be 500mb.
true bro... idk too many oral not vag*nal sex...

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Amazing amount of renders in such a relateively short time. Great work, fun game. Just needs a few more in game choices really. As a guide, I think the render size needs to be dropped by about 1/4 at least.

Last edited:

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Thanks for the quick update Kalyha. The scene with Emma in the hotel was really hot. Rebecca looks good. I am excited for the upcoming birthday party.

There is main menu music now!

Reactions: Kalyha

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hi Kalyha

Regarding the game size, Compressing the hole game would be great but until you manage to do that without reducing render quality I would suggest you to at least make an update only DL for people that play every update.

Like your game, continue the good work.
For doing this Kalyha must split the one big archive.rpa in smaller rpa files. Even an update only file of this version will result in a 4GB download because of that one file.

A very good solution would be to let the data unpacked and make a xdelta patch for the Update. Then only new files will added and modified files will be patched. This will result in a very small update (for example 500mb for the last update, based on the 922 new renders). Or the dev will only share like you said a update only download.

But in both case one thing is clear, the game need a better update delivery like many games here in the forum.

Reactions: Abhai

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Restore Her Career [v0.14] [Kalyha]

Original Size Win: 4,51 GB

Compressed Size Win: 1,33 GB (1,38 GB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes