mcbsrng

Apr 28, 2019
Absolutely loving the game so far, and can't wait for the new version! I've been part of your Patreon for a while and just wanted to let you know that this is my favorite game out there currently. I hope you don't change much--I love the way the relationship seems to be going, I love how awful the MC is, and I love that it's not one of those "oh, the characters were all into the corruption after all" types of games. Keep it going, man. Great job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gg Rg and Kalyha

pillowcase35

May 8, 2018
So, based on the choices in the last update, does this mean we're gonna choose between focusing on manipulation and domination? Because that's pretty much what I'm hoping for.

Reactions: mcbsrng

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I hope it's Jenna , the bathroom scene left me wanting to see more.
Same. I like how she barely noticeable starts to enjoy the way MC abusing her. Maybe she will be corrupted faster than her sister and will help to push sis into the abyss of lust.

I think, her confident posture tells it's Jenna.

Reactions: Gg Rg

meia666

Jul 9, 2020
Just a small news to keep your informed: I made good progress about 0.14 version and wanted to share with you a little preview of what's coming.

Can you guess who is the girl ? ;)
I won't spoil but let's see how many of you has the good answer.

View attachment 1044702
i am divided i think its adrianna but looking at it from another view I might think its Scarlet after the Operation?

chen780106

Feb 8, 2021
This game is really amazing,because I am from china , it is difficult to support you on patron,do not know how to pay,but I want let you know,I really like your game,thans for your hard work, hope the 0.14 coming soon(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalyha

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
SURPRISE !
Version 0.14 is already finished! A little more than 2 weeks was enough for me to make this one!
I will probably not be able to keep that pace between update, so enjoy it until the next one.

=============================================================================
--- [IMPORTANT] ---
I did a mistake in the last update and some choices haven't been saved. Basically: The choice when you got to keep your phone or not and when you give information to Madison or not haven't been saved.
So it's important to reload an old save and redo last version (0.13) or you will miss scenes!
Sorry again about that...
--- [IMPORTANT] ---
=============================================================================

That said, let's talk about the content of version 0.14: I added a gallery menu into the game, but you will need to redo the old scenes to unlock previous scenes... No other choices sorry.
About the problem of the MCName during Gallery Replay, I am aware of it and I will try to fix it later, it's not my priority for now (At least there is a replay menu now).
There is also a new character introduced in the story: Linda's daughter is finally showing up, and that means a lot of content with them two coming. ;)
I'm still renewed old scenes and even adding extra new scenes to old content, so do no hesitate to start a new game to see all the new renders.
Anyway, I hope you'll like this update, I'm waiting for your feedback again !

Changelog :
- 682 new renders.
- 240 old renders renewed.
- 2 old scenes have been reviewed (dialogues and images) and 1 scene completely new.
- Main story progression.
- Kate story progression.
- Emma story progression.
- New female character introduced.
- Gallery menu
- Main menu music

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Kalyha, I play your game out of morbid curiosity, but I really hate that little asshole who is the MC. I hope as one of your alternate endings his mother, her sister, and her neighbor/best friend get together and scheme against him to turn the tables on him. He needs to go down.
Hahaha, the MC hasn't been made to be an angel.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
IOError: Couldn't find file '_transparent_tile.png'. two versions in a row fix this
I don't see what you talk about.
None else has the same error as you so I don't think it's coming from the game itself.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes