megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It doesn't bother me so much that a lot of main characters come across as psychopaths or narcissists or machiavellian(or all three), as that some players find them "relatable":eek:

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
guys can we get a save file please and kalyha it would be so good if you post a save of the previous version every time you update
Hello,
It is possible, but the save will not contains the choices you wanted. So I'm not a big fan :d

Treki

Feb 4, 2020
I love this game.
Not often we get a slow-paced corruption game and this is so far is very well done.
I love seeing the progress of corruption on Adrianna and I have some ideas on how I hope she may end up like. I cannot wait to see what direction Kalyha will take this story.
I hope Kalyha continue release the update at the same rate.
Keep up the good works.

Reactions: Kalyha

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I love this game.
Not often we get a slow-paced corruption game and this is so far is very well done.
I love seeing the progress of corruption on Adrianna and I have some ideas on how I hope she may end up like. I cannot wait to see what direction Kalyha will take this story.
I hope Kalyha continue release the update at the same rate.
Keep up the good works.
Thanks! Glad you liked it ! :)

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
This game is really fun. I like the impossible choices, and the comments!
Well the MC have some problems, but everyone around him is kinda... passive? Masochist?
The FBI agent is really great! I'm sure i know why they hired her. LOL.
I've seen so many telefilms with unrealistic characters, so a bimbo is perfect!

daboot

Nov 7, 2017
do the choices change things later or only have immediate consequences? I'm at the ring for scarlett or adrianna choice. everything prior to this seemed like it would only effect the immediately following scene

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
I think Adrianna's scenes are the same whatever you choose, just some minor texting is changed. But you will have different scenes with Scarlett and the blonde police girl. Later things might change

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes