VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
It's all good but you'll burnout soon and abandon this excelent game and those naive people who "liked" your messages will be disappointed a lot...Ot works so and I know it better than your naive supporters) It would be better to progress story faster a twice, finish good game approximately on 0.25 after all imagined content and then start new game. You have good reputation and imagination. You could easily make new interesting and original content, but you prefer to collect auditory and then just tease them with three consecutive updates with almost the same content and hundreds of
useless dialogues about same things (not about Adrianna in this update, but about other chars). Last two updates could been skipped by any adequate player and nothing been lost. I predict you'll be burnout after 3-4 updates and either abandon the game or start releasing once in 3 months or about that.
Oh come on man, who do you think you are? Some genius who can predict all this stuff? Maybe you were genuinely trying to give some constructive criticism but you have failed to do so if that is the case.

For starters, if you haven't realized, the game gets released free over here almost immediately with every update, and Kalyha still happily talks about his game to everyone knowing some people have been enjoying it for free. It's not about collecting auditory and teasing us, it's not about the money for him or him running out of content, it's pacing the game in a way he finds comfortable.

Secondly, what you're suggesting is the opposite of what will happen. If he does speed things up, and finish sex with Adrianna and all the other women, then what? That's when you either call The End and start a new game or add more characters. WHen you like working on one game, starting a new one may not give you enough incentive to produce once a month. Giving us good content once a month which 75% of devs promise and still fail to do will allow him to then come to a conclusion later on when he somehow finds himself burned out.

When someone is actively trying to make their game better, while still maintain monthly updates and frequent interactions with fans, there is no reason to accuse them of getting burned out and abandoning. On the other hand it shows that they're more passionate about the game that you failed to notice.

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
"MC isn't your typical nice guy and is a kind of sociopath."
Umm what? Kind of? This guy is fucking insane, he's a complete psychopath

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Oh come on man, who do you think you are?
Ah, he is just impatient fool, if it would depend on him, he would force developer to made all the way sex with all characters already in 0.10 or 0.08 version.
He even can't realise that this is gonna kill all fun and everyone will lost interest, will just move to next game.
Corruption, step by step sabdue other characters to will of MC, teasing and sexual tension - is spice of games like this. I hope Kalyha will never fall to this impatience and will not force story progress at faster pace. It would be amazing to just get more content every month, but I know this is impossible.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Ah, he is just impatient fool, if it would depend on him, he would force developer to made all the way sex with all characters already in 0.10 or 0.08 version.
He even can't realise that this is gonna kill all fun and everyone will lost interest, will just move to next game.
Corruption, step by step sabdue other characters to will of MC, teasing and sexual tension - is spice of games like this. I hope Kalyha will never fall to this impatience and will not force story progress at faster pace. It would be amazing to just get more content every month, but I know this is impossible.
Don't worry, I'm doing the story the way I like, and slow progress teasing is the type of game I want to do, until the reward finally arrives.
I'm trying to release updates as fast as I can ! (y)

By the way, thanks a lot for the 5 stars review ! ;D

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Could you release update patches also? Slow connection here and 4GB+ each update... :)
There is a compressed version specially done for people who can't download that much. :)
Look at the main page and choose "Compressed".
You can thank Abhai for this one!

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Could you release update patches also? Slow connection here and 4GB+ each update... :)
There is a compressed version specially done for people who can't download that much. :)
Look at the main page and choose "Compressed".
You can thank Abhai for this one!
Considering even the compressed version is around 1gb (a large size due to many many images present), posting an update patch (new renders and scripts only) isnt a bad idea at all. I can do it with compressed version, though at this instance due to re-rendering of some older images (from previous episodes) that wouldnt be so simple. Yet if you are not planning similar re-rendering in future, there will be no problems to post update patches alongside compressed versions.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Considering even the compressed version is around 1gb (a large size due to many many images present), posting an update patch (new renders and scripts only) isnt a bad idea at all. I can do it with compressed version, though at this instance due to re-rendering of some older images (from previous episodes) that wouldnt be so simple. Yet if you are not planning similar re-rendering in future, there will be no problems to post update patches alongside compressed versions.
I thought about splitting the game in parts, but what about the choices. It changes futures scenes/dialogues and I plan on adding more of it.
That way, the game wouldn't be able to remember what you chose. :/

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I thought about splitting the game in parts, but what about the choices. It changes futures scenes/dialogues and I plan on adding more of it.
That way, the game wouldn't be able to remember what you chose. :/
No need to split the whole game in parts (to over complicate things), though it could be done with a bit of additional coding.
Im talking here only about update patches - new renders and changed script files mostly.
That way those already having this game could download only the update patch (significantly smaller size), if they prefer it that way.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.13 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Very good update! I just played from beginning to current version and it took hours (good thing) - so the game has quite a lot of content :) Also I noticed that a lot of scenes look better now, its good looking! Also the progression of corruption is excellent with mom! Now I can't wait for Mom's birthday - with all the hot woman visiting her I hope there will be some possibilities... :love: The MC is like Hannibal Smith, what a mastermind :D

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Very good update! I just played from beginning to current version and it took hours (good thing) - so the game has quite a lot of content :) Also I noticed that a lot of scenes look better now, its good looking! Also the progression of corruption is excellent with mom! Now I can't wait for Mom's birthday - with all the hot woman visiting her I hope there will be some possibilities... :love: The MC is like Hannibal Smith, what a mastermind :D
Thanks!
I'm happy to see people that noticed the progress on renders haha.
I'm trying to change all the old renders that I'm not satisfied with but there are quite some... ._.
So I'm changing them step by step at every update.

Reactions: HiroNakamura

vulla

Oct 19, 2020
guys can we get a save file please and kalyha it would be so good if you post a save of the previous version every time you update

Reactions: Roosta
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes