Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Restore Her Career [v0.13] [Kalyha] (4.06 GB rar pc source)
886 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone)has been applied
Kalyha if you are around, can you link this to the OP please. thanks.
Done.
Thanks a lot for your hard work !

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Yes it's true: I am not releasing as fast as before.

But do you see the difference in render quality ?
Details, faces, environment and such... Renders were horrible before and this is why I want to redo every single scenes from the begining of the game.
I'm not saying that my art is 10/10, absolutely not. But it's still way better than what I was doing before.
I'm trying my best to get better and release something decent, and I still learn many things updates after updates that I hope I would know waaaay earlier...
Also, even if I already explain this, I wasn't working before. Now that I got a job, I don't have as much free time as before. But I told that many times already so I hope you got my point.
Even though, I am alone working on this project and I am still able to deliver an update every month, do you really think it's that bad ?
Anyway, thank you for the "masterpiece" at least. :p
It's all good but you'll burnout soon and abandon this excelent game and those naive people who "liked" your messages will be disappointed a lot...Ot works so and I know it better than your naive supporters) It would be better to progress story faster a twice, finish good game approximately on 0.25 after all imagined content and then start new game. You have good reputation and imagination. You could easily make new interesting and original content, but you prefer to collect auditory and then just tease them with three consecutive updates with almost the same content and hundreds of
useless dialogues about same things (not about Adrianna in this update, but about other chars). Last two updates could been skipped by any adequate player and nothing been lost. I predict you'll be burnout after 3-4 updates and either abandon the game or start releasing once in 3 months or about that.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Restore Her Career v0.13.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Jun 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have rewritten my post halfway through becaus otherwise a mod probably would have given me a suspension that reads "Go outside more, yeez!" but man grab your own nose for a change, will ya?

You talk about the dev burning themselves out while you wouldn't be satisfied if he dropped a new version every day that comes compressed straight out of the box. Didn't you fucking compare the upload schedule of NLT, who make >22k$ a month on Patreon, to the upload schedule of this game?

Before you ask "UpDaTe WhEn?!" tomorrow, I'd like to ask you to think of some sexual phantasy you're carrying somewhere in the back of your mind. Open up an .rpy file, define a narrator, an MC, some NPCs and write out the dialogue. With a pretty run-of-the-mill character like:
define narr = Character('', color="#3C7DD7", what_italic=True) #narrator
just slapped into the "The Question" Ren'Py example project, you'll need about 60-65 letters to fill a line of a textbox on the screen.

Go ahead and type 1500 lines

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018

Details, faces, environment and such... Renders were horrible before and this is why I want to redo every single scenes from the begining of the game.
I'm not saying that my art is 10/10, absolutely not. But it's still way better than what I was doing before.
I'm trying my best to get better and release something decent, and I still learn many things updates after updates that I hope I would know waaaay earlier...
Also, even if I already explain this, I wasn't working before. Now that I got a job, I don't have as much free time as before. But I told that many times already so I hope you got my point.
Even though, I am alone working on this project and I am still able to deliver an update every month, do you really think it's that bad ?
I'm not an expert on image compression, but maybe switching from jpg/jpeg to webp might shrink things down a bit?

Jun 15, 2017

I have been here since 0.1 and I can say for certain that the renders have definitely improved as well as other things within the game. Kalyha has and is still releasing updates at a very fast pace! There are not a lot of games on this forum that release monthly updates consistently and yes It was nice when he was releasing updates every two weeks, but devs still have lives to live and need to make money so for the people complaining about updates taking longer than before think about supporting him on his Patreon and who knows perhaps the 2-week updates will come back. ManInTheBlack I don't know how you manage to turn this forum so negative but I'm pretty sure this is the second or third time you've done this, so please just relax and stop. As for burnout and dragging things out, I feel like the people that are saying/think this don't play many games on this forum. Most games on this forum are blue ball simulators with a massive build-up that takes forever for any decent sexual content to happen, so to say that this game is dragging on is ridiculous. Either way, good shit Kalyha keep it up, and don't let the negativity get to you!

Reactions: Kalyha

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
I have been here since 0.1 and I can say for certain that the renders have definitely improved as well as other things within the game. Kalyha has and is still releasing updates at a very fast pace! There are not a lot of games on this forum that release monthly updates consistently and yes It was nice when he was releasing updates every two weeks, but devs still have lives to live and need to make money so for the people complaining about updates taking longer than before think about supporting him on his Patreon and who knows perhaps the 2-week updates will come back. ManInTheBlack I don't know how you manage to turn this forum so negative but I'm pretty sure this is the second or third time you've done this, so please just relax and stop. As for burnout and dragging things out, I feel like the people that are saying/think this don't play many games on this forum. Most games on this forum are blue ball simulators with a massive build-up that takes forever for any decent sexual content to happen, so to say that this game is dragging on is ridiculous. Either way, good shit Kalyha keep it up, and don't let the negativity get to you!
You don't understand my message. I talked about his possible soon burnout with such slow story progression. Story is stucked from September :) Three updates about same content. Possibly, I have to wait for some more updates and not play each time one released. Yes, it's one of solutions. Anyway, risk of Kalyha burnout is high enough.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Its optional whats so bad about it or swinging it makes more fun the MC is already fucked up
If dev has a whole team, and more than few rendering pc-s, there is nothing bad with any optional kink - ntr, futas, monsters, gay/lesbos, just name your wish....At the end it is up to the dev to decide what he wants or not.
Yet, for the single dev at the start, adding/forcing unplanned kinks is kinda a big deal - for him, and for the majority of fanbase - as that would mean a more work, more renders, smaller update sizes (more paths), and less frequent updates.
It is quite amusing how those who might be into any particular kink (ones the game doesnt have) are there at instant, just to "politely" ask for it, and to brag a bit about it...as you are trying it here.
edit...uuups, i thought this was posted in the other thread :BootyTime: ...though it still stands, mostly, it already has been discussed here in more than few instances....ok...now im slowly going back...to the shadows....no one saw me... here...no one...:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Lucian Light

Mikototo

Nov 6, 2018
Great game so far, not a fan of the bimbo at the store, was hoping a way to just say no to her completely but i don't really mind, since i can just skipforward those moment. But the game really getting heavier without a updater, still worth it tho :D. Keep the good work <3

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Great game so far, not a fan of the bimbo at the store, was hoping a way to just say no to her completely but i don't really mind, since i can just skipforward those moment. But the game really getting heavier without a updater, still worth it tho :D. Keep the good work <3
I'm fairly certain she is intentionally made by the dev to be an ugger so that later on she can be transformed (through plastic surgery) into a hot sexy red head big tittie MILF.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
One of the better looking games using Honey Select 2 that have inundated the forums lately. Still not for me though as after a certain size larger tits are no longer attractive and those screenshots show that size is in the rear-view.
to me everything is okay i just can't stand this kind of render, i like the normal ones people make

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes