meia666

Jul 9, 2020
just downloaded the game and i am having FUN :D its really good, Looking forward to the Next Update. Adrianna and Jenna so Freaking Hot :D

Reactions: Kalyha

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hi everyone.
One month after, version 0.13 is finished.

Choices are getting more and more serious, you can have so differents scenes depending on your choices, and their impact on futures updates. So don't hesitate to see every options and make a save before the choices. :)

In this version, we continue the training part with Adrianna obviously, and some new content with Linda and Madison (it's been some time haha).

Also, like I said in a previous post: more than 200 old renders have been completely renewed and even some new scenes have been add, do not hesitate to check it!

As always, I hope you'll like it. I'll try to release the next one in less time.

Changelog :
- 721 new renders.
- 204 old renders renewed.
- 2 old scenes and the introduction have been reviewed (dialogues and images).
- Main story progression.
- Linda story progression.
- Madison story progression.
- Text change for character thoughts (to make it easier to understand, only in last version for now).

Enjoy :)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Wouhooo !! Thanks !! I'm going to talk in the third person. This update's gonna " Restore his boner " .LMAO. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Reactions: SpartanSugar

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Need a link other than mega for a game that is over 1.5 GB
You gotta wait for an admin to add more links (or someone kind enough to release a compressed version).
It usually doesn't take time before someone do it :)

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
is'nt any walkthrough for this game ?
You don't need any, story is linear.
There are just choices you can make that changes some scenes but you can still make a save to see the different paths.

I'm trying to include a gallery into the game so you know if you missed one scene since it won't be unlocked.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
There are just choices you can make that changes some scenes but you can still make a save to see the different paths.

I'm trying to include a gallery into the game so you know if you missed one scene since it won't be unlocked.
i loved the update cant wait for the next one take your time have a few days off and thank you for the update :)

Jun 14, 2020

Answered before I could, but just a heads up, if you're going down some story lines that depend on buying the ring for Scarlett, you might want to change:
Code:
if Day11BuyRing == "Sclartt":
In Line 28222 and Line 28479 of the script.rpy , before you accidentally copy that one over to somewhere else. (y)

Reactions: Kalyha

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Answered before I could, but just a heads up, if you're going down some story lines that depend on buying the ring for Scarlett, you might want to change:
Code:
if Day11BuyRing == "Sclartt":
In Line 28222 and Line 28479 of the script.rpy , before you accidentally copy that one over to somewhere else. (y)
Ooooh yeah, thank you for that.
I didn't notice it... I'll fix it right away!

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes