ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
Hi everyone. For once I wanted to share with you a Patreon post haha.

I have been focusing a lot on remaking the early game. I am very not satisfied with some scenes and I can't stand it anymore haha, especially the introduction which I totally changed. (Yeah it's the 3rd time already... But now I'm good with this one.)
The early game is so important because in most cases, this is what makes people want to continue the game or not.

So I renewed around 200 renders for the version 0.13 but now I'll start focusing on the new content.

PS: All that vegetation makes it so hard for rendering, I got like 10 FPS...
I'll keep you updated soon enough. :)

View attachment 977298 View attachment 977299 View attachment 977300
i like ur game , don't dare to end it XD

Reactions: Gg Rg and otoboke
May 19, 2020
So I'll preface this by saying that I do like NTR/sharing/swinging and stuff like that, so I can prepare for all the facepalm reacts XD. To Kalyha, I would say that there are of course people interested in that sort of thing.

However, in this particular game, I don't see how that would work... the MC is a possessive psychopath, lmao. His friend mentioned that the MC's mom is thick, a MILF, and looked at her cleavage once, and the MC decided in return that he'd blackmail him in order to fuck his mom and turn her into his sex slave. I'm always down for sharing, because for me that's like the extreme final end of the corruption fetish, turning a woman into a complete slut with no reservations about whose cock she's taking (in games, obviously). But there would need to be a lot of story and character reworking in order to turn the MC into someone who's suddenly willing to share his sluts, because from what I remember (I haven't played the last few updates yet so maybe something has changed) his main drive is to make all the sexy MILFs his and his alone, and even other things that might entice him to share (like money) seems like less of a concern for him.

So, yeah. Hoping that eventually, most/all the women are broken down to cock addicts, lmao. But given the development of the game so far, I think it would be best to continue on the path we've already started on, meaning they should only be the MC's cock addicts - anything else would be an unnecessary and (most likely) long delay to new content.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
I dunno possibilities4774. I can see the MC adding a guy to a photo session to spice things up a bit. Maybe his friend even. The reason he got mad at him for staring at his mom maybe because he still has not enjoyed her body himself so it is possible he could think of including another dude to have some fun with her at the request of his own viewers or maybe just let him get a BJ and not more but we'd have to see what Kalyha wants to do and what his own preferences are in terms of depravity.

This ofc it would be way down the line when he has exhausted other scenes including three ways with mom/aunt and even his friend's mom. The friend could get in on some of the action in some way or even get some from his own mom eventually, who knows but that scenario makes sense to me at least.

We can speculate but I'm down with whatever plan the developer has and how far he decides to take the corruption in his game as such extreme perversions would need to happen several updates from now. I know I'll be enjoying the game with or without the sharing.

Qtibma

Dec 25, 2017
I'm skipping the current update because I want to wait for the next one so I can have more content at once but damn it's hard to wait.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
So I'll preface this by saying that I do like NTR/sharing/swinging and stuff like that, so I can prepare for all the facepalm reacts XD. To Kalyha, I would say that there are of course people interested in that sort of thing.

However, in this particular game, I don't see how that would work... the MC is a possessive psychopath, lmao. His friend mentioned that the MC's mom is thick, a MILF, and looked at her cleavage once, and the MC decided in return that he'd blackmail him in order to fuck his mom and turn her into his sex slave. I'm always down for sharing, because for me that's like the extreme final end of the corruption fetish, turning a woman into a complete slut with no reservations about whose cock she's taking (in games, obviously). But there would need to be a lot of story and character reworking in order to turn the MC into someone who's suddenly willing to share his sluts, because from what I remember (I haven't played the last few updates yet so maybe something has changed) his main drive is to make all the sexy MILFs his and his alone, and even other things that might entice him to share (like money) seems like less of a concern for him.

So, yeah. Hoping that eventually, most/all the women are broken down to cock addicts, lmao. But given the development of the game so far, I think it would be best to continue on the path we've already started on, meaning they should only be the MC's cock addicts - anything else would be an unnecessary and (most likely) long delay to new content.
Well actually you are right on that, one way to introduce sharing would be with the fans streaming moms content and asking for a gangbang.. i don't think it will happen as the DEV said tho but that would be really nice to see. Glad to see there is more people who likes sharing here. Sharing with consent is good and without also as i like NTR too, both are good to me but as DEV said i don't see it happening unless there is more people asking for it.. I will keep playing the game anyway

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well actually you are right on that, one way to introduce sharing would be with the fans streaming moms content and asking for a gangbang.. i don't think it will happen as the DEV said tho but that would be really nice to see. Glad to see there is more people who likes sharing here. Sharing with consent is good and without also as i like NTR too, both are good to me but as DEV said i don't see it happening unless there is more people asking for it.. I will keep playing the game anyway
hmm, perhaps I missed it, yet, where/when did exactly dev has said anything about "there will be/could be ntr/sharnig (or whatever makes your cunt float)...if there are more people bragging/asking about it"?
dont get me wrong, im one of those who dont mind optional ntr, yet occasionally i do mind unprovoked persistent ntr-trolling in non-ntr games, particularly if dev has said, more than once - nope, there will be no ntr or so.
arent there enough "real" games for you to contribute (either by posting, or making them)?

Reactions: ntrvip

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
hmm, perhaps I missed it, yet, where/when did exactly dev has said anything about "there will be/could be ntr/sharnig (or whatever makes your cunt float)...if there are more people bragging/asking about it"?
dont get me wrong, im one of those who dont mind optional ntr, yet occasionally i do mind unprovoked persistent ntr-trolling in non-ntr games, particularly if dev has said, more than once - nope, there will be no ntr or so.
arent there enough "real" games for you to contribute (either by posting, or making them)?
The dev wrote about NTR in the game here (tl;dr: not into it, not planning on it).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The dev wrote about NTR in the game here (tl;dr: not into it, not planning on it).
yep, he did sound a bit ambiguous there, depending of ones point of view.
my interpretation was "im not into ntr, it doesnt fit the story im making, there are almost zero chances for changing my mind regarding it here", yet i can see as it can be interpreted the other/your way also, leaving an open door for it in future.
apologies, i misinterpreted it before obviously(y)

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I didn't say anything about everything you are saying here. I exactly pointed out that DEV doesn't plan on sharing/ntr but replied to a comment saying that there is no way to be implemented and yes in my opinion there is that one i explained but as i said i don't see it happening unless more people are interested. I have been clear on last post i don't see why you are talking about something i didn't bring to the table :ROFLMAO::WaitWhat:

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hey guys,

Just to tell you: I won't be able to make it for January haha...
But early February should be okay I guess ? Let's hope.
I got so many awesome ideas and I can't wait to create the scenes I have in mind ! If only I had more time uuh...
As far as I know, I'm not done with this story and I have many content to add into the game ! Woohoo !

Anyway, take care and be a little more patient haha.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes