Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I dont think NTR is a Bad idea TBH it opens the game and makes the game feel more like your choices matter and not like " OH i picked one option that obviously not gonna have any future consequences " adding it would definitely make the player think and strategize on what the right move for each situation would be.
That's what i'm talking about, if optional why not.. especially in this story.. it will make a lot of sense to add it as an option but even if not added the game will be great anyway. Pointing that out too Kalyha i will keep supporting the game anyway <3
if optional everything is good..,yet the problem here is that adding too many "optional" paths will make the overall progress significantly slower, and put an additional pressure/work on the single dev (btw there is no need to tag him every now and then, he does read this thread, no need to aggressively (as you usually do, perhaps that is why i des..adore you ntr-lobbyists) seek attention in every damn thread, regardless of the game content).

pillowcase35

May 8, 2018
Really loving the slow-burn manipulation route. I would love if MC started making his mom ask everyttime before she sucks him off during her "training".

Kalikas3

Aug 2, 2020
Why are people complaining about MC's bad behavior and taking it into consideration while rating the game...
It's part of the story and he even adds a warning in the main page to prevent whiny bitchies from getting offended by it.

Anyway, keep going Kalyha it was a great update (y)

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
if optional everything is good..,yet the problem here is that adding too many "optional" paths will make the overall progress significantly slower, and put an additional pressure/work on the single dev (btw there is no need to tag him every now and then, he does read this thread, no need to aggressively (as you usually do, perhaps that is why i des..adore you ntr-lobbyists) seek attention in every damn thread, regardless of the game content).
That is your point of view, i don't think i "aggressively" tag the DEV...

I tag the DEV to only show my appreciation for his wonderful work and to ask about a possibility to add that path (because as i said.. in this story it will probably make sense), but even if he don't i will support the game anyway

That been said "Aggresively tag" is a first time see for me, never heard about that term.. Correct me if i'm wrong but i suppose people can tag the people they want to tag, unless they are overdoing it or they are aswell been unrespectful ;)

Have a good life, peace (y)

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
That is your point of view, i don't think i "aggressively" tag the DEV...

I tag the DEV to only show my appreciation for his wonderful work and to ask about a possibility to add that path (because as i said.. in this story it will probably make sense), but even if he don't i will support the game anyway

That been said "Aggresively tag" is a first time see for me, never heard about that term.. Correct me if i'm wrong but i suppose people can tag the people they want to tag, unless they are overdoing it or they are aswell been unrespectful ;)

Have a good life, peace (y)
The only reason about why I'm not adding NTR yet is: I'm not really into it.
This is why I'm reluctant to add NTR, so for now I'm not planning to add it unless I see a real interest. I can't satisfy everyone with the story I'm creating and I understand that, but at least I'm doing something I like :)

Thanks for the support by the way ;D

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The main character is super obsessive especially with his mother, but NTR would make sense in here sure because....? No, it wouldn't. Other than caving for a vocal minority, there's no point in adding it.

Fyi, there's already a type of NTR in this game, called Netori, so your wishes are already fulfilled :whistle:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
The only reason about why I'm not adding NTR yet is: I'm not really into it.
This is why I'm reluctant to add NTR, so for now I'm not planning to add it unless I see a real interest. I can't satisfy everyone with the story I'm creating and I understand that, but at least I'm doing something I like :)

Thanks for the support by the way ;D
I totally understand, i like people who goes for what they like but also don't hate on others for liking other stuff.

Thanks a lot for replying, the story of corruption is really good & i can't wait for next update :)

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I would love to see optional sharing.
Unfortunately it is super rare too see a well done mother corruption game where we are able to take advantage of her in form of having her fuck other guys for our pleasure/making money.

I emphasize sharing/whoring her out, cucking would not fit this game imho. I really want to see games where this is possible, for me this is the ultimate domination of the woman. I can fuck her when I want and at the same time tell her when to spread her legs for other guys (if she wants it or not).

The only game I know where this is a bit possible is the tyrrant but it is by far not such a great slowburn and builtup like restore her career... Does anyone know a game where I can whore out my (mc) mother like this?^^

That said, please do what you are comfortanle with Kalyha.
IIRC we had this in the beginning but if you do something you don't enjoy it will hurt the overall game.

It would be great if you have an inspiration for implementing sharing like this in the future but if not than so be it.
I supported you till now and I will continue doing so in the future... As long as you don't suddenly hange the game into a sappy romance story. ;-)

Oct 8, 2017
Thats funny. Everyone just politely ask for an optional path and respect the devs decision if he says that it is not planned right now, still you go hyperbole.
To be fair, this also happens the other way around in sharing/ntr/idk-what-you-call-them game threads so you shouldn't be surprised. Plus, the dev already gave their thoughts with regards to the said content being added (Just One Page Ago). About your earlier question, I remember stumbling upon this thread that might help you -> https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-links-titles-resources.2711/

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
that gif made me think of it as cuckroaches lmfao

To be fair, this also happens the other way around in sharing/ntr/idk-what-you-call-them game threads so you shouldn't be surprised. Plus, the dev already gave their thoughts with regards to the said content being added (Just One Page Ago). About your earlier question, I remember stumbling upon this thread that might help you -> https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-links-titles-resources.2711/
All fair, I got it and will not spamm the thread.
Thanks for the link (y)

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
I would love to see optional sharing.
Unfortunately it is super rare too see a well done mother corruption game where we are able to take advantage of her in form of having her fuck other guys for our pleasure/making money.

I emphasize sharing/whoring her out, cucking would not fit this game imho. I really want to see games where this is possible, for me this is the ultimate domination of the woman. I can fuck her when I want and at the same time tell her when to spread her legs for other guys (if she wants it or not).

The only game I know where this is a bit possible is the tyrrant but it is by far not such a great slowburn and builtup like restore her career... Does anyone know a game where I can whore out my (mc) mother like this?^^

That said, please do what you are comfortanle with Kalyha.
IIRC we had this in the beginning but if you do something you don't enjoy it will hurt the overall game.

It would be great if you have an inspiration for implementing sharing like this in the future but if not than so be it.
I supported you till now and I will continue doing so in the future... As long as you don't suddenly hange the game into a sappy romance story. ;-)
I have been searching the same thing sadly couldn't find any

Reactions: ntrvip

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hi everyone. For once I wanted to share with you a Patreon post haha.

I have been focusing a lot on remaking the early game. I am very not satisfied with some scenes and I can't stand it anymore haha, especially the introduction which I totally changed. (Yeah it's the 3rd time already... But now I'm good with this one.)
The early game is so important because in most cases, this is what makes people want to continue the game or not.

So I renewed around 200 renders for the version 0.13 but now I'll start focusing on the new content.

PS: All that vegetation makes it so hard for rendering, I got like 10 FPS...
I'll keep you updated soon enough. :)

RHC_Renewed_Intro_1.jpg RHC_Renewed_Intro_2.jpg RHC_Renewed_Intro_3.jpg

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi everyone. For once I wanted to share with you a Patreon post haha.

I have been focusing a lot on remaking the early game. I am very not satisfied with some scenes and I can't stand it anymore haha, especially the introduction which I totally changed. (Yeah it's the 3rd time already... But now I'm good with this one.)
The early game is so important because in most cases, this is what makes people want to continue the game or not.

So I renewed around 200 renders for the version 0.13 but now I'll start focusing on the new content.

PS: All that vegetation makes it so hard for rendering, I got like 10 FPS...
I'll keep you updated soon enough. :)

View attachment 977298 View attachment 977299 View attachment 977300
forget damn vegetation, no one cares, unless we are speaking of nicely trimmed bushes ladies (could) have:BootyTime:

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Hey, Kalyha, can you tell what you planning for 0.13, in general? Will it be mom's birthday party? Will you continue auntie's corruption? We need auntie as well as mom. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hey, Kalyha, can you tell what you planning for 0.13, in general? Will it be mom's birthday party? Will you continue auntie's corruption? We need auntie as well as mom. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Adrianna's birthday party is coming soon but it's not gonna be in 0.13.
Next version will be the continuation of her "training" and some others things that I don't wanna spoil haha. Jenna's content is coming too, but no sure if I can put it in 0.13 though.

VladTepesph

Sep 5, 2020
Adrianna's birthday party is coming soon but it's not gonna be in 0.13.
Next version will be the continuation of her "training" and some others things that I don't wanna spoil haha. Jenna's content is coming too, but no sure if I can put it in 0.13 though.
We careless about the party. We look forward to a series of intensive training :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes