Nov 21, 2019
I like this game it make you feel like a asshole while enjoying it at the same time soo... pretty great game.

Last edited:

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Happy New Year's Eve to everyone!!
Let's hope this year is gonna be better than 2020.

Just a quick update: I'm currently at 85%, I won't be able to release it for December but it's gonna be early January for sure!
Thanks for your patience and take care of yourselves !

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Happy New Year's Eve to everyone!!
Let's hope this year is gonna be better than 2020.

Just a quick update: I'm currently at 85%, I won't be able to release it for December but it's gonna be early January for sure!
Thanks for your patience and take care of yourselves !

Happy new year Kalyha i hope you have a great 2021 and thank you for making a great game :)

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello !
Time is up guys, and version 0.12 is ready.

In this update, there is a lot of story progression with different characters (main and side ones). Not that much adult content (1 scene) but it's teasing a lot of what is gonna happen after!

I hope you'll like the new character: Kate, I'm quite happy about her look and I think I can do something great out of her.

I also modified an old scene completely so don't forget to check it out too.

One more important thing: I'm adding more choices in the story, so there are different scenes/dialogues depending of your choices (For example: if you bought a ring for Adrianna or Scarlett.) so if you wanna see it all, make a save before each choice or start a new game. :)

Changelog :
- 702 new renders.
- 42 old renders renewed + 36 renders totally new added to an old scene.
- 1 old scene has been reviewed (dialogues and images).
- Main story progression.
- Scarlett story progression.
- Emma story progression.
- New female character introduced.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Restore Her Career [v0.12] [Kalyha] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 3.68 GB
Original MAC Size: 3.67 GB

Compressed PC Size: 1.01 GB
Compressed MAC Size: 998.8 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im enjoying the game BUT wish there was alot more vaginal sex and some cream pies be nice the part when mc was fucking that cop was pretty awsome until she kicked him and made him waste his load at that moment i was like wtf!!!
i hope the girl that mc bought the ring for leaves her husband and stays with mc and hope mc gets to cream pie her too
love to see some pregnancy happening to all the chicks too IF not i hope at least mc gets to keep the chick he got the ring for
game is pretty good man the updates have been persistent and thank you for that too !!!!
see ya next update!!!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Restore Her Career v0.12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Gg Rg and Bydu
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes