otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I can't say I really like 0.11 in a sexual aspect, but I like scenario and psychological tension, Adrianna tried her best, but anyway feels sorry and obligated, and almost ready to grant herself on another's will. So sweet girl. It makes me want to hug her. Now I can't wait for 0.12, to see what she will do, it's gonna be most intense update.

One humble request: Kalyha, please make Adrianna wear high heels and stockings/pantyhouse in sexual scenes, like you did earlier. Last 3 scenes (HJ, yoga, BJ) was plain because of her clothes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Qtibma

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Lol this game is awesome. There's no unnecessary pretentiousness or complex twist and turns, the MC is just straight up from head to toe - unabashed - an absolute scumbag mega sexual predator with only one goal in mind: fuck all hot MILFs around him using any means necessary, even the ones that are blood related.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I can't say I really like 0.11 in a sexual aspect, but I like scenario and psychological tension, Adrianna tried her best, but anyway feels sorry and obligated, and almost ready to grant herself on another's will. So sweet girl. It makes me want to hug her. Now I can't wait for 0.12, to see what she will do, it's gonna be most intense update.

One humble request: Kalyha, please make Adrianna wear high heels and stockings/pantyhouse in sexual scenes, like you did earlier. Last 3 scenes (HJ, yoga, BJ) was plain because of her clothes.

oh dang so adrianna does not have sex scenes yet :( I hope her next scenes will be kiss while have missionary or standing

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
By the way, Kalyha, it looks like, in past, Adrianna was dressing more sexy at home than lately:
It just happened so or you doing it on purpose to show her stress?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Who do you think you are to request such a thing ? Are you paying ?

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
I liked the update, the building up of the story and corruption/psycolgy level was great and scenes were quite good, Kalyha never dissapoints on this
Next step I would suggest more slutty outfits, heels and longer strip scenes. Also, why not, public and threesome stuff

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks Kalyha. Way to come through with the update. Haven't played it but I know what to expect from you. Much appreciated. Question: are you planning to split the game into episodes? The file size is getting rather large...
I already thought about it. The problem is, if I split the game in several episodes, the choices you made in one episode won't be saved in the next episode... I don't know how to deal with this, and since I'm planning of adding more choices in the game (like the one when you have to buy a ring or select a toy) then I'm quite stuck there.

I have to ask, does anyone have the honey select card for this character?
Sorry but I prefer keeping the cards.

"Restore her career" huh? With knockers like those she can just make an Onlyfans and be fine lol
Yeah but if she would, there would have been no corruption and submission, sad right ?

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
That's because the dev feels obliged to insert a new picture for every phrase the characters say, and it's so annoying. Hundreds of pictures and next to none action.
It's my own way on making my game. I prefer focus on differents renders instead of a focus on the character's face by only chaing the eyes and mouth during the dialogues.

i read the changelog and there is no scenes or story progession with adrianna?
Or it already in main story progression?
Main story concerns the relation between the MC and Adrianna. :)

By the way, Kalyha, it looks like, in past, Adrianna was dressing more sexy at home than lately:
It just happened so or you doing it on purpose to show her stress?
I like chaing my character's outfit. But don't worry, there is gonna be high heels and stocking again haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gg Rg and lockhear

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
I already thought about it. The problem is, if I split the game in several episodes, the choices you made in one episode won't be saved in the next episode... I don't know how to deal with this, and since I'm planning of adding more choices in the game (like the one when you have to buy a ring or select a toy) then I'm quite stuck there.

Sorry but I prefer keeping the cards.

Yeah but if she would, there would have been no corruption and submission, sad right ?
I think it would be preferable if we could choose both paths of scenario at the moment immediately before action. For example if MC bought both toys in shop and then before action we had choice what scene to watch. It would be perfect. You could organize poll for this.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
It's my own way on making my game. I prefer focus on differents renders instead of a focus on the character's face by only chaing the eyes and mouth during the dialogues.
Yeah, whatever, it's your game and I'm not paying for it. I just don't see the point of making 65 different renders to show that a dude talked with someone over the phone and then talked with a woman in person.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
i was about to leave then suddenly i saw WARNING and i read ( MC isn't your typical nice guy and is a kind of sociopath ) OH YEAH my type of games LET"S GO mc is a sociopath i want to play this game right now and check the shit out

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Main story concerns the relation between the MC and Adrianna. :)

[/QUOTE]
Always appreciate the answer from the devs himself :) Your game is amazing because the MC looks like a shota and i love it. when i see the game like this i just wanna see the mother kiss the mc while having sex and it's animated. eventhough i don't know if you want to add animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalyha

wreckinglord

May 14, 2020
The game is nice but I think you need to do a bit more text per render, right now you're 1 to 1, you can maybe do 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 if it's mostly dialog. I say this because it feels unnecessary even for you making the renders, it's a lot of work and the file size is getting huge while the story hasn't moved much, so I'm wondering how you're going to deal with finishing the story.
As a suggestion for the file size I would compress the images a LITTLE bit, in a way that you can barely notice or not at all, usually that's a huge difference from raw, I do it with .

Reactions: ManInTheBlack

tg

May 1, 2017
I like that's there's spanking in this story. Maybe over the knee spanking could be good too, later down the line.

For the update, I thought it was OK. Kind of interesting. I liked the bath scene with the aunt. And, I think the story is still very interesting. So, just need to wait for what happens next!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.11 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Is there any update for Scarlete?
No new content with Scarlett in version 0.11 yet. I'm gonna add new content for her future update of course

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes