darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Restore Her Career [v0.11] [Kalyha] - Original Size: 3.38GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (922MB): -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Restore Her Career 0.11.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Thanks Kalyha. Way to come through with the update. Haven't played it but I know what to expect from you. Much appreciated. Question: are you planning to split the game into episodes? The file size is getting rather large...

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I have to ask, does anyone have the honey select card for this character?

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
There´s a really serious lack of “action”(actual sex) in the game, also, despite the huge amount of renders per update, somehow feels very short, both in time, and in the narrative, like barely anything progress. :unsure:

Still, overall, is a pretty good game, I like seeing inside the mind of this protagonist.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
There´s a really serious lack of “action”(actual sex) in the game, also, despite the huge amount of renders per update, somehow feels very short, both in time, and in the narrative, like barely anything progress. :unsure:
That's because the dev feels obliged to insert a new picture for every phrase the characters say, and it's so annoying. Hundreds of pictures and next to none action.

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
That's because the dev feels obliged to insert a new picture for every phrase the characters say, and it's so annoying. Hundreds of pictures and next to none action.
It was good and no annoying when there were short delays between updates ,about twoo weeks. Now, it seems that story progression is actually slow for 1 month waiting and at the same time he does a lot of work (many renders). Possibly it would be better to add more content in one update with reducing amount of renders for one scene.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
i read the changelog and there is no scenes or story progession with adrianna?
Or it already in main story progression?

BTW I take a visit to devs patreon:

This would be awesome!
By reaching 100 patrons, I will do my best to increase the quality while keeping the same pace between each release. I'm also gonna try to add new features (like animations, different path and important choices for example).

Unfortunately he hasn't reach 100 patrons and people said there are no animations yet and too much renders :)

Last edited:

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
i read the changelog and there is no scenes or story progession with adrianna?
Or it already in main story progression?

BTW I take a visit to devs patreon:

This would be awesome!
By reaching 100 patrons, I will do my best to increase the quality while keeping the same pace between each release. I'm also gonna try to add new features (like animations, different path and important choices for example).

Unfortunately he hasn't reach 100 patrons and people said there are no animations yet and too much renders :)
I think we don't need animations. Game is good and w/o them. With animations we'll have to wait possibly more than even month between updates, so it would be better to see updates often with possibly more story progression and the same amount of renders

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes