Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Just finish the v1.1 it was great but for a moment i thought i will seeing adrianna smile on her birthday. looks like it will be longer to see sex scenes in this game lel :(.

I hope you can improve the next update with some animations, People will super duper like it. Compared with other games made by Honey select, your games is top one the reason is:
1. The MC char model is different from the others.
2. no small titties
3. all women character in this game have perfect body

Overall perfect but the lack is only with scenes that can possibly have animations

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Just finish the v1.1 it was great but for a moment i thought i will seeing adrianna smile on her birthday. looks like it will be longer to see sex scenes in this game lel :(.

I hope you can improve the next update with some animations, People will super duper like it. Compared with other games made by Honey select, your games is top one the reason is:
2. no small titties

Overall perfect but the lack is only with scenes that can possibly have animations
Man, animations lead to much more time needed to complete work on update. We already have delay 3-4 weeks and even it seems too much. For me, it woulb be better to get faster updates with the same story progression but fewer renders per scene.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

2. no small titties

Regarding animations, it could be useful to read one of the devs posts on that subject.
So unless you wanna start again fairly useless disputes, please do search/read through the thread.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah dev I'm just going to hack you and steal that Mom and Aunt HS2 card. So us 3 can have some quality time.
joking

• Haha
Reactions: otoboke
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes