D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Restore Her Career [v0.13] [Kalyha]

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
... edit - I made a wrong assumption - plz do not read this post ...

Even if I like this game very much (it has the right kind of kinks I like^^) - with 4GB I´m not gonna download it. The time waiting for finishing the download, unzipping and copy to my drive - so much time lost.
With a little bit more compression and/or the right picture file format the size of the game could easily dropped to a quarter or a third of the actual size. And only pro´s could/would see a difference in quality of the pictures (imo).
I´m sure the majority here would prefer the smaller game size to handle with ...
... just my thoughts
Hopefully a game compressor who cares about us player shows up soon ;)
I really wanna play this cool game ...
Dev, please consider to switch to a different pic file compression format ... imo we all here would appreciate your care for us player

Last edited:

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Even if I like this game very much (it has the right kind of kinks I like^^) - with 4GB I´m not gonna download it. The time waiting for finishing the download, unzipping and copy to my drive - so much time lost.
With a little bit more compression and/or the right picture file format the size of the game could easily dropped to a quarter or a third of the actual size. And only pro´s could/would see a difference in quality of the pictures (imo).
I´m sure the majority here would prefer the smaller game size to handle with ...
... just my thoughts
Dev, please consider to switch to a different pic file compression format ... imo we all here would appreciate your care for us player
Since my game contains A LOT of pictures, it obviously have some weight. I am already using JPG files for the images which is already a compressed extension.
If you guys can't download 4GB, I totally understand, this is why there are always great people who release a compressed version in EVERY updates, it usually doesn't take that much time until it's done.
So just ask (or wait) someone to upload a compressed version = No more problem. :)

ROFL. Dev has has been working on update for two months and there isn't any interesting original content) Kalyha, release already birthday's update. Enough teasing.
My story is all about pacing and teasing.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
... just my thoughts
Since my game contains A LOT of pictures, it obviously have some weight. I am already using JPG files for the images which is already a compressed extension.
If you guys can't download 4GB, I totally understand, this is why there are always great people who release a compressed version in EVERY updates, it usually doesn't take that much time until it's done.
So just ask (or wait) someone to upload a compressed version = No more problem. :)
It is already in the process of compressing, yet it does take a time (for above-mentioned reasons).
And regarding more "compressed format" - if the devs go with it, there will be those complaining about low renders quality and such...So, there is no one who can please all bit...people;)

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
ROFL. Dev has has been working on update for two months and there isn't any interesting original content) Kalyha, release already birthday's update. Enough teasing.
ANY content is better than NO content ... as long as this cool game continues I´m on board.
Look how many awesome games here got abandoned/onhold/silent ... examples: The Gift, Amore Tech, Milf City, Alison Fall of the Apple, Strange Gift, Ecchi Sensei, Love and Submission, The Tyrant - just to name some of them.
I dont want to see this game on this list too ... do you?

Reactions: blastwave2k

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
ups ... I was wrong about your file formats ... my bad. Plz excuse my wrong assumption.
And yes - I´m waiting patiently for a game compressor - 4GB takes with my line here in the corner of nowhere a really looong time (1-1.5Mbyte/sec) :(

Reactions: Abhai

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
ups ... I was wrong about your file formats ... my bad. Plz excuse my wrong assumption.
And yes - I´m waiting patiently for a game compressor - 4GB takes with my line here in the corner of nowhere a really looong time (1-1.5Mbyte/sec) :(
So sad to read that. I was in the same situation as you a few years ago so I know the feeling.
My connection is quite good, around 50MB/s so game's weight isn't a problem at all for me haha.

It is already in the process of compressing, yet it does take a time (for above-mentioned reasons).
And regarding more "compressed format" - if the devs go with it, there will be those complaining about low renders quality and such...So, there is no one who can please all bit...people;)
Niiiice ! :)

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Yeah - complaints are everywhere ... I had a wrong assumption, was totaly my bad.
To many dev´s out there releasing there games in *.png and this sucks so bad. They dont care.
Luckily this dev is not one of them. Like I said - wrong assumption on my side - I feel bad about it.

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
ANY content is better than NO content ... as long as this cool game continues I´m on board.
Look how many awesome games here got abandoned/onhold/silent ... examples: The Gift, Amore Tech, Milf City, Alison Fall of the Apple, Strange Gift, Ecchi Sensei, Love and Submission, The Tyrant - just to name some of them.
I dont want to see this game on this list too ... do you?
Man, do you think why many devs abandon their games? One reason is that they progress story very slowly like Kalyha and make a lot of very similar content and burn out as a result. Their first updates mostly are released quickly, but then update to update we see delays and big time gaps between them. Does not resemble anything ?
I'm afraid Kalyha's and his masterpiece's fate will be the same...

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Man, do you think why many devs abandon their games? One reason is that they progress story very slowly like Kalyha and make a lot of very similar content and burn out as a result. Their first updates mostly are released quickly, but then update to update we see delays and big time gaps between them. Does not resemble anything ?
I'm afraid Kalyha's and his masterpiece's fate will be the same...
Yes it's true: I am not releasing as fast as before.

But do you see the difference in render quality ?
Details, faces, environment and such... Renders were horrible before and this is why I want to redo every single scenes from the begining of the game.
I'm not saying that my art is 10/10, absolutely not. But it's still way better than what I was doing before.
I'm trying my best to get better and release something decent, and I still learn many things updates after updates that I hope I would know waaaay earlier...
Also, even if I already explain this, I wasn't working before. Now that I got a job, I don't have as much free time as before. But I told that many times already so I hope you got my point.
Even though, I am alone working on this project and I am still able to deliver an update every month, do you really think it's that bad ?
Anyway, thank you for the "masterpiece" at least. :p

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Yes it's true: I am not releasing as fast as before.

But do you see the difference in render quality ?
Details, faces, environment and such... Renders were horrible before and this is why I want to redo every single scenes from the begining of the game.
I'm not saying that my art is 10/10, absolutely not. But it's still way better than what I was doing before.
I'm trying my best to get better and release something decent, and I still learn many things updates after updates that I hope I would know waaaay earlier...
Also, even if I already explain this, I wasn't working before. Now that I got a job, I don't have as much free time as before. But I told that many times already so I hope you got my point.
Even though, I am alone working on this project and I am still able to deliver an update every month, do you really think it's that bad ?
Anyway, thank you for the "masterpiece" at least. :p
your doing the best as you can your the best ever its worth the wait .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalyha

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Restore Her Career [v0.13] [Kalyha] (4.06 GB rar pc source)
886 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone)has been applied
Kalyha if you are around, can you link this to the OP please. thanks.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes