ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I don't see what you talk about.
None else has the same error as you so I don't think it's coming from the game itself.
There are several renply game developers that had the bug and fixed it at least one refers to it as the Icon fix.

sorry about the way I posted the above I was rude

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just saw this game for the first time.
Question: I see the rape tag, is that the MC raping someone or one of his girls being raped by someone else?

Can I as the MC keep all the girls for myself in this game?

penutbutter

Nov 28, 2017
Just saw this game for the first time.
Question: I see the rape tag, is that the MC raping someone or one of his girls being raped by someone else?

Can I as the MC keep all the girls for myself in this game?
So far the MC keeps all the girls and he is the only one doing anything of note with them. It doesn't seem like it is going to change either.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Restore Her Career v0.14.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Kalyha , I have two ideas for the rest of the game, of course these are just my ideas and you don't have to use them at all (although I was very pleased;))
1. Rebecca could turn out to be someone who likes to be dominated, even to the point where she could help mc with her mother or other women.
2. During Adrianna's last conversation with her sister, she mentioned vacation, during the holidays, mc could be the nicest as possible (or at least a little). But in fact, mc would add an aphrodisiac to his meals, to drinks ... in general as much as possible
Anyway, I really like this game / story and look forward to more updates. Regards
(Sorry for my English)

Reactions: fugazi666

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
=============================================================================
--- [IMPORTANT] ---
I did a mistake in the last update and some choices haven't been saved. Basically: The choice when you got to keep your phone or not and when you give information to Madison or not haven't been saved.
So it's important to reload an old save and redo last version (0.13) or you will miss scenes!
Sorry again about that...
--- [IMPORTANT] ---
=============================================================================
Just tell us the variables, so we can set them in the RenPy console ;)

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
i love the story just why to many oral scenes?? another update oral scenes... hurm vaginal sex cumshot at the end not creampie... hurm.... 4.46 gb and still no vaginal sex scenes in this update?? just one vaginal sex with cumshots scene only... i'm not hater just... please not add more oral sex scenes anymore please add vaginal sex another update with creampie... not cumshots... i waiting this game for update because i love milf characters in this game.... just why too many oral...

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes