xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Still having an issue with the phone not being defined and I started from the beginning. is there a fix for it?

Edit: Nvm, I just had to delete the persistent, then load at the choice

Last edited:

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
walkthrough?
I don't think you need a walkthrough. It is a Visual Novel type game with some choices but there are no hidden and difficult scenes to unlock.

Still having an issue with the phone not being defined and I started from the beginning. is there a fix for it?

Edit: Nvm, I just had to delete the persistent, then load at the choice
Good to know! In case some people have the same problem :)

Reactions: lewismasss

x4th

Jul 26, 2018
I don't think you need a walkthrough. It is a Visual Novel type game with some choices but there are no hidden and difficult scenes to unlock.

Good to know! In case some people have the same problem :)
Hello, friend.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to split the game into chapters so that the size is not very large?

The Bunny

Jun 20, 2017
Restore Her Career [v0.15] [Kalyha] - Original Download Size: 4,77GB

Download PC (1,59GB): Workupload Mega.nz
Download Mac (1,58GB): Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone), Yac v.2.1 (hngg@f95zone)
See people ? Compression can happen ! I keep telling you 5 GB for a game that is somewhat 30% completed, is absolutely ridiculous ! :mad:

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello, friend.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to split the game into chapters so that the size is not very large?
I will definitely split the game in part. My game contains too much images and I'm afraid the size will grow even bigger.

Maybe I will just upload different versions and try someting like this:
- Whole game (5gb +)
- Split in several parts (around 3gb each ?)
- Only last version (would be around 400mb)

But I need to find a platform that allow me to upload more than 15gb at once haha...

Reactions: Kenrockkun

mr.principal

Oct 4, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with extracting the game files in Winrar?

from the compressed version

NVM read the spoiler tag 7zip required

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I hope that kalyha got 100 patron so he can work with sum little animation. ( i know i shouldn't say this but i just feel like really want to say this) #freedomPeace

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
- 210 old renders renewed.
- 2 old scenes have been reviewed (dialogues and images)

Anyone know where these are?

Mikototo

Nov 6, 2018
Really love the updates, keep up the nice work <3 and good luck with everything, just one dialogue i noticed was wrong, *I feel like a piece of "meet" (instead of meat) or something ...* (It was after the buttplug check, when the mc call his mom a queen, a queen that belong to him). :) 1617077293896.png

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This one still a kinetic novel? I played it a while back and the choices were just "Choice 1 - actual choice, Choice 2 - Joke choice that just redirects you back so you can pick Choice 1"
Mostly still the case, but there are a few minor variations here and there.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Anybody know if the full gallery can be unlocked? I can only unlock a few 0.15 scenes, and some of them a missing I think because I've been getting these "error" pages which I needed to "ignore".

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes