Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
You normally only make one or 2 girls with cute faces and the rest are sexy. No complaints but I'm hoping not to find a girl with a super cute face covered in tats.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Very much a linear visual novel but the girls have very cute faces, so much content for this version number and MC's focus on corruption/blackmail more thought out than other stories or games.

For an adult game it is a bit wordy. I have been skipping some words, mainly for what I consider extra girls.

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Hope in the 0.16 we'll see something like photoshoot with Aunt and Mom but this time MC will take off panties from all the girls and play with them)

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I really like this game and how the corruption is going. I just have one issue. The MC is an idiot. He's so impatient that the things he does makes me think this game is going to end badly for him. So far, the way he's written almost makes it so you expect bad things to happen to him and often. I really like everything else though.

Character models are nice. Scenes are described well. The plot is decent. I just have that one problem with the MC. Hope he wises up or the women stop resisting. Although I know the resistance will fade eventually.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes