otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
He's so impatient..
You can't be patient when you are an 16-18 y.o. male with painfull boner 24/7 and surrounded with such curvy ladies in high heels and everything. :giggle:
Also, it's obviously a dreamworld, not reality, we can't expect MC to act like real, reasonable, rational man. Atleast because it will make him cautious and, as result, story will be slower and boring.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
You can't be patient when you are an 16-18 y.o. male with painfull boner 24/7 and surrounded with such curvy ladies in high heels and everything. :giggle:
Also, it's obviously a dreamworld, not reality, we can't expect MC to act like real, reasonable, rational man. Atleast because it will make him cautious and, as result, story will be slower and boring.
You're right lol. I guess he just rubs me the wrong way at time.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Having finished the current content I have say well done dev you created one of the sleaziest and amoral Mc I have seen, I see many comments and even reviews that criticise this and I have to wonder why would you want to empathize with a guy that blackmails his family, his friend's mother and pretty much every female he meets?.

He's a little shit and that its the hole point of the character, if he was a decent guy then he would not do what he does.

It's a heavy corruption game and that it's not for everyone, but it's still entertaining to see how far its the mc willing to go in order to fuck all the milfs in his life, so good job dev I'm looking forward to seeing what's next.

Vain FreeLand

Apr 3, 2021
1 OF THE BEST GAMES I PLAYED.

Story is not boring , MOM MODEL IS :love: :love: and updates looks like regular not too much milking or wasting time like many out there so I could 4get plot or what I have played after 6 months waiting the new or next LoL .

Maybe only little complain is , including too many characters. At least we dont need to grind out there to see next scene.

5 stars story
4 stars graphic
3 stars other things

Reactions: Kalyha and Qtibma

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
1 OF THE BEST GAMES I PLAYED.

Story is not boring , MOM MODEL IS :love: :love: and updates looks like regular not too much milking or wasting time like many out there so I could 4get plot or what I have played after 6 months waiting the new or next LoL .

Maybe only little complain is , including too many characters. At least we dont need to grind out there to see next scene.

5 stars story
4 stars graphic
3 stars other things
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed!
You can rate the game if you feel like it, it helps. :)

Hello Kalyha how the update coming along :) .
Doing my best, I swear! Haha.
I'm adding a new game aspect in the next version and trying to make it works so it doesn't look useless or too complicated, don't wanna spoil it but choices will matter during the birthday party. I'm really trying to make the story less linear you know.

0.16 version:
I'm around 70% I'd say.
The script is 95% finished, renders are about 60% and the check-up is 10%. Renders are the longest part, obviously.
I'm still confident to release it at the end of the month, but if I can't then early May it is. :d

Vain FreeLand

Apr 3, 2021
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed!
You can rate the game if you feel like it, it helps. :)

oK, I will , but last time admin delete and warned me about 1 review when I wrote 3 good and 1 negative RATING REVIEW in other game.

btw keep with great work you are honest developer with proper fast as you can updates. Waiting that 0.16

Last edited by a moderator:

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
when people said that the protagonist is a sociopath, i thought that they where joking, holy shit the mc is a psycho

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes