otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Great timing, I just finished the last update!

The last update would have been a good place to stop the game and start a part 2. I see no change in the story or development or the delivery, but the main plot was finished/resolved. From a marketing standpoint, this would give the dev a completed game/VN to sell and still continue the subscription-model (patreo/subscribestar) that is so popular with this genre. What's more, having a competed project gives a dev legitimacy, in my eyes... they actually finish their project and have an "out" (story wise... so many of these just meander as the dev never mapped the story with an outline.)

my opinion (having a marketing degree and 25 yrs of pratcical marketing experience... what do i know?)

[I have shared simplar opinion for other games and been blasted for it on these forums.]
Good point, but not without possible consequences. Those people who like WIAS more than RHC probably will make preasure on Kalyha, accusing him in being inconsistent with his statements and saying "RHC is finished, we didn't twist your arm, you said it yourself, so now put all your efforts into your actual project which is in progress, otherwise put "abandoned" label on it". I saw they tried the last part even without RHC having "completed" status.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
There has been already anal sex with mom and aunt and another one I think. Did u miss it?
I think he meant with the mom, no there is still no anal, but there is some corruption, wanted more but we already got cum in brush, this was not a big upgrade as one wanted but still good update.

Last edited:

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
I am most definitely eager to play that update. Thank you very much, Kalyha. Kudos to you providing that fantastic game and for maintaining such a reliable update cycle. Great job! (y)

Reactions: otoboke

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
while the previous update didn't have much, this one was fire.
hopefully the next ones are just as good!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*starts watching clocks*
* I'm waiting for my beloved cum bucket to come, holding a bouquet of flowers in my hand.*
hehe bouquet of flowers for cum bucket...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeycii_ and otoboke

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
I think he meant with the mom, no there is still no anal, but there is some corruption, wanted more but we already got cum in brush, this was not a big upgrade as one wanted but still good update.
He fucked her in the ass while she was sleeping in early scenes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
He fucked her in the ass while she was sleeping in early scenes
ummm... when? when is was rapey anal? name episode please.
i remember only unconsent vaginal mommyfucking (mom was drugged or maybe drunk) with creampie (rape) but anal??? hmmm... maybe i forgot?

maybe you disguise with aunty anal rape as punishment for "red-flow"?

Last edited:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
ummm... when? when is was rapey anal? name episode please.
i remember only unconsent vaginal mommyfucking (mom was drugged or maybe drunk) with creampie (rape) but anal??? hmmm... maybe i forgot?

maybe you disguise with aunty anal rape as punishment for "red-flow"?
I remember it the way Ken does too... I will go look. Maybe I am also confused, but I thought there was some anal sleep rape too.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the Mc is great, the girls where bored and are now more happy
well some are bored (Jenna) - some are in "ridicolous" life position (Adrianna)
some are on the thin ice (from the law point of view) like Emma
and someone... you know, well i dunno how describe life situation of Linda...

and definitelly you need a HERO. hero to save all of them, damsels in distresses hehe.

and hero is not to judge *wink*

Reactions: otoboke

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
well some are bored (Jenna) - some are in "ridicolous" life position (Adrianna)
some are on the thin ice (from the law point of view) like Emma
and someone... you know, well i dunno how describe life situation of Linda...

and definitelly you need a HERO. hero to save all of them, damsels in distresses hehe.

and hero is not to judge *wink*
change is hard but their life is improving, with Linda well that is a tricky one so far :rolleyes: but I think it goes in the same direction...
she seem to be more grateful now Jenna for example has done a 180, she was a lost puppy, now she knows better.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Could the good sir tell me how many more days until the day of blessing I must endure? I am very impatient to see Adrianna in all her NAKED glory.

3.90 star(s) 158 Votes