Sareneous

Jan 14, 2018
Could the good sir tell me how many more days until the day of blessing I must endure? I am very impatient to see Adrianna in all her NAKED glory.
should be thursday but if you are that desperate just sub to the patreon for like 2 dollars

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
should be thursday but if you are that desperate just sub to the patreon for like 2 dollars
it's... tomorrow? yes?
or tomorrow it's tuesday? (fucking tues-thurs dilemma who goes first - yes i'm no native english and have problem memorise who goes first okay? also lazy as shit to lookup in wikipedia about weekdays haha =))

=)

Reactions: carlos190

37zsy

Jul 20, 2021
it's... tomorrow? yes?
or tomorrow it's tuesday? (fucking tues-thurs dilemma who goes first - yes i'm no native english and have problem memorise who goes first okay? also lazy as shit to lookup in wikipedia about weekdays haha =))

=)
你也没有patreon么?我母语是中文,我也是在等,之前还有个东北的哥们儿帮过我(付费),后来就没有后来了。。。再也不联系了

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Benisbob and Nele17

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
In this update...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't know how disappointed I am to read this. Because this means the story didn't move that much forward and I'm pretty sure he said he would focus on RHC before going back to When it All Started.

Restore her Career is a cool game but it has become pretty stale to me.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
You don't know how disappointed I am to read this. Because this means the story didn't move that much forward and I'm pretty sure he said he would focus on RHC before going back to When it All Started.

Restore her Career is a cool game but it has become pretty stale to me.
Some of you guys really obsessed with which types of copulation is going on. I think it's not the main point of this game. First of all it serves domination/submission kink.

What I'm eager to see is what kind of new ways MC will find to tease and humiliate girls, what kind of skimpy clothes they will be forced to wear and etc. Isn't these aspects makes RHC stand out of 99% of visual novels on this site? :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 158 Votes