Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Kalyha Hello. I haven't tried the game yet so I don't know if it is already implemented or not... but is pregnancy/ impregnation planned for future or epilogue? I mean... at least like the lis finding out they are pregnant with pregnancy tests not necessarily big belly

Reactions: penzor

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Kalyha Hello. I haven't tried the game yet so I don't know if it is already implemented or not... but is pregnancy/ impregnation planned for future or epilogue? I mean... at least like the lis finding out they are pregnant with pregnancy tests not necessarily big belly
Oh yes my man, if you go for pregnancy than you should go all the way and add big bellys.

Impregnation only is such a cop out, if you add flavour text only than don't even bother imo.

On a sidenote how far are we even in development. Is there a ending in sight?
We got 4 years in already and is there even sex yet with the mom? Only read the thread here and there so I am not that much informed.

Reactions: penzor

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Restore Her Career [v0.30] [Kalyha]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

oste22

May 31, 2017
Oh yes my man, if you go for pregnancy than you should go all the way and add big bellys.

Impregnation only is such a cop out, if you add flavour text only than don't even bother imo.

We got 4 years in already and is there even sex yet with the mom? Only read the thread here and there so I am not that much informed.
I would say about 50%, 60%. There are sex scenes with every character now except Linda’s daughter Rebecca.

Michikatsu

Jul 7, 2018
Is there a way to change your relationship with the characters?
I'm not really into the "mom" thing. Thanks.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Restore Her Career v0.30.
  • Main App:
  • Assets: (mandatory)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.rhcs.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.rhcs.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RestoreHerCareer-0.30
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Restore Her Career [v0.30] [Kalyha] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.29 -> v0.30 [Size]
- - - -

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
As my homie WigglyWorld84 said here, after 0.29 update this story feels as whole and technically the game can be considered as complited at any time now. What my other homie oste22 means here is that we are, as a RHC fans, just hope that this game's story is barely a half way to the end now, and preferably will receive updates infinitely. :cool:

I mean it's not that type of game that can be in development for ~5 years, you trying it and the story feels like a prologue, and you thinking "ok, gotta check it after 5 years more, hopefully it will worth it then". Amount of content that this game provides already is huge and can satisfy anyone who really interested in it's actual tags/kinks.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
As my homie@ WigglyWorld84 said here, after 0.29 update this story feels as whole and technically the game can be considered as complited at any time now. What my other homie @oste22 means here is that we are, as a RHC fans, just hope that this game's story is barely a half way to the end now, and preferably will receive updates infinitely. :cool:
Please no xD

I respect the hype and love for a game but at one point I need a definite ending to the story that gives me the player conclusion and feel respected of my time spent in the game.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Solid update, hopefully Rebecca develops fast so that the Mc and her can get some action together and she becomes one of our girls(who possibly help dominate her mom and our other girls possibly).

Reactions: perry138z

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
What end guys when it didnt even start to be revealed to each of the girls what MC is doing to others. Count how many girls and possible threesomes we still have, then full harem etc. it can still go on.
Yeah, for sure, but it can be an extra content. I didn't mean that RHC should over.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the update is not bad. but not very good. however, high expectations are to blame. there were expectations of an increase in the degree of intensity. but... apparently Stan is a little tired of working at such a pace. he needs to be given a rest.

in general, I consider this update as preparation for something big, as summing up some results.
so

Jenna and Marvin are no longer together. This is already the second step towards divorce.
Linda also no longer has the proper influence on Rebecca - Rebecca and Linda no longer have that strong daughter-mother bond (due to the efforts of Linda herself and Stan's help in this) at least Rebecca will rather help Stan in submitting Linda to him than Linda in her attempt to defend herself from an attempt at a raider takeover of Linda herself. (I wonder how Stan will act when he finds out that Linda took the pills against pregnancy? What are your guesses? Maybe we can discuss this separately?)
With Emma, everything was already clear in the 29th update. She is ready for big changes in her life. Kat, I think, is also ready to work on stage.
(also I don't understand why Stan went to the clinic himself? He could have called Emma, told her to take Kat with her and come to his house, then Stan and the girls would have gone to the club. It would have taken less time that way. and maybe Adrianna would have convinced Stan to take her along to a club, where Stan, as part of a training session, would have forced her to give him a blowjob in front of strippers in order to show who is his most important girl. it will be act of depravety, right?)

I seem to remember Marshall telling Kennedy "sex is not the end, it's just the beginning!" (BHE's personal assistant) - in Adrianna's case I may be wrong, but I watched her part of the update on fast forward for the first time. I wasn't interested in watching the "cum diet" - maybe it's not my cup of tea. A blowjob after a creampie is regression, not progress. yes, I would have preferred Stan to give Adrianna creampies than to cum in her plate (maybe that's the reason for some frustration with this update), well, maybe Stan would have fed Adrianna like a foie gras goose with his hose down her throat.

although the rest of the update is not bad - I give it credit.

by the way, believe it or not, but I am still convinced that Adrianna has the situation under control. not as much as she would like, but Stan still has to negotiate with his mother through bargaining - not just give commands like a weak-willed slave, but conduct a dialogue with his mother. remember Adrianna's remark "don't try your luck!" (I think this is the end of the 24th update)? so I am reminding you of this remark in this way, haha...

Last edited:
Reactions: perry138z
3.90 star(s) 158 Votes