cbrnewn1903

Apr 27, 2020
oh my bad, i just started this game so i didn't know. by fell through, do you mean it sucked or it didn't happen?? cause i've seen people use it the first way for some reason
nvm, you said you didnt want to go into detail. i see them in the back of the scene anyways. thanks for the confirmation tho

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
oh my bad, i just started this game so i didn't know. by fell through, do you mean it sucked or it didn't happen?? cause i've seen people use it the first way for some reason
It happened and all was well for a while then things went sour and these devs were forced to change things.

The crossover was pretty well done but the behind the scenes stuff was a cluster fuck.

nvm, you said you didnt want to go into detail. i see them in the back of the scene anyways. thanks for the confirmation tho
It's all water under the bridge here that's all. No point stirring old shit up over something people moved on from.

It wasn't meant as being harsh on you, you wouldn't know what was going on unless you were here at the time.

Didn't help me none back then, I talk to quite a few devs and managed to stick my nose into business it shouldn't have been in but that's never stopped me before.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
If you search around here in RTP forum you'll find why RTP and AL do not share anything anymore...

anyone else notice how in season 1, that dick guy was the exact render of the other guy from acting lessons?? are they in some sort of shared universe because even the niece's situation with darius and the bucket list and fucking her friend's boyfriend was exactly like rena in acting lessons. it looks like it took place during the concert towards the end. just me???

Reactions: Geowraith and L30

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Incidentally, in case anyone was curious and wanted to have a look at it there's still a very subtle reference to RTP in AL.
When Liam and the MC get a tattoo, the tattoo artist has this game's title tattooed on his arm.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Hmm looks interesting, but I have question, why with 3 seasons the game has a few tags? The dev didnt try any wild tag or something for the game? Looks some boring in this way imho, but I will try it for sure, looks good overall !

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm looks interesting, but I have question, why with 3 seasons the game has a few tags? The dev didnt try any wild tag or something for the game? Looks some boring in this way imho, but I will try it for sure, looks good overall !
It's a story based game with dating sim elements.

There are no wild tags because it wouldn't fit the story.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ava is pretty spot on. Also F95 mods apply tags if needed. RTP is based on reality more than anything. Scat and pissing will not fit in with Jensens MO of sexual activities ;)

Reactions: L30 and PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Ava is pretty spot on. Also F95 mods apply tags if needed. RTP is based on reality more than anything. Scat and pissing will not fit in with Jensens MO of sexual activities ;)
I understand, but then does this mean that on the sexual issue all girls are equal? In other words, do they have the same type of criteria or taste when it comes to what to do with a boy?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
No... Nicky is youngest and she is experimenting.
Evaline is a soldier but young/naive to sex in some ways so that is interesting.
Vicky well... will have to play to see her story.

If you looking for a WVM, Milfy City, Flirty F game/story then this is not it. If you looking for a story and deep characters and love... you're in luck.
This is a kinetic visual novel with some game/choice elements.

IF i can add one more thing. The women in this game overall are strong characters. Something i find very attractive so felt i wanted to do this for RTP.

I understand, but then does this mean that on the sexual issue all girls are equal? In other words, do they have the same type of criteria or taste when it comes to what to do with a boy?

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes