VN Ren'Py Return to the Cabin [Ep.1] [PPanGames]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Ok the game has the hottest mom ever so I played it. But the 2 routes are either ntr or vanilla, which are both bad. Obviously I don't play the ntr route, but vanilla is lame imo. Will there be any maledom/bdsm content in the mom son route? That huge ass should be spanked and ruined by the son (eventually)

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
Youd have to be retarded to actually believe that. This will be the same as every romance+ntr game, you already have the old dude groping the main LI and shit and taking her on date.

Honestly if you a vanilla fan and you support this, you are the problem, mate, not the ntr dudes. You telling devs it's ok to just include ntr everywhere "as long as its avoidable".

Also they are not invading shit, this is a game made for them.
You have ntr fans in here complaining that the dev is not focusing on them, this is the same shit they give vanilla fans shit for.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
You have ntr fans in here complaining that the dev is not focusing on them, this is the same shit they give vanilla fans shit for.
Nope they asking for content that the dev has already promised will be in the game and is heavily teased in whats already there. You are the one who doesn't like it but is still here for some reason. This is a cuck game, you'll have cucks asking for cuck content, that happens in every ntr game, its only natural.

And he won't be focusing on the vanilla route :FacePalm:, as only a few stupid vanilla retards would pay for this game when it has ntr, most of his fans will be ntr fans and that will be the focus in the end. At most 50/50, this is not the first romance+ntr game, it will be only one more.

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
I do not need to cope lol, the game is only appealing to ntr/cuck players or those that are naive/stupid enough to believe that it will be "focused vanilla" :KEK:, Anyway enjoy ntr fans.
i guess we will see baisca
I do not need to cope lol, the game is only appealing to ntr/cuck players or those that are naive/stupid enough to believe that it will be "focused vanilla" :KEK:, Anyway enjoy ntr fans.
I am so confused why people thought I am a cuck because I called out ntr fans doing the same shitty tactic they always do. I am not a vanilla only fan like people tried to claim I was when I made my comment. I am simply saying the dev says its vanilla focused and "vanilla" fans flood ntr only games to talk shit so this pretty much the same thing when the dev says it's vanilla focused. You can claim the dev will switch his focus to ntr but that all speculation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Golzd

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
How about you cope my dick, you make shit up with zero evidence most ntr/vanilla game make the route clear or at least say which route they will focus on so what's your point.

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
i guess we will see baisca

I am so confused why people thought I am a cuck because I called out ntr fans doing the same shitty tactic they always do. I am not a vanilla only fan like people tried to claim I was when I made my comment. I am simply saying the dev says its vanilla focused and "vanilla" fans flood ntr only games to talk shit so this pretty much the same thing when the dev says it's vanilla focused. You can claim the dev will switch his focus to ntr but that all speculation.
I did not say you are a cuck, its just i have seen this situation before that's all i was meaning, you have to take the devs word for it, i have in the past and got burned for it, if it has attracted not alot of vanilla people and only ntr, its a bad sign imo, but that is only my opinion.
How about you cope my dick, you make shit up with zero evidence most ntr/vanilla game make the route clear or at least say which route they will focus on so what's your point.
Like i have said you are going to have to trust the dev, anyway peace.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Not happy about this for several reasons.

The original game was something I think fond of, my one the first AVNs. Sure it could've been way better, but had an interesting concept and background. It was abandoned due to understandable reasons though (way before the war btw).

This one though. The dev already has a game that I very much enjoy but has so few updates with so little content that is actually buggering. Taking on another project defo hurts that. And of course bringin NTR into this shit is just another negative. I can't see any upside for doing this. If you wanted to honor the OG, should've done it as that was, if you're bored of your other game already, should be open about that.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Not happy about this for several reasons.

The original game was something I think fond of, my one the first AVNs. Sure it could've been way better, but had an interesting concept and background. It was abandoned due to understandable reasons though (way before the war btw).

This one though. The dev already has a game that I very much enjoy but has so few updates with so little content that is actually buggering. Taking on another project defo hurts that. And of course bringin NTR into this shit is just another negative. I can't see any upside for doing this. If you wanted to honor the OG, should've done it as that was, if you're bored of your other game already, should be open about that.
I bet it has nothing to do with boredom and more to do with dev wanting more supporters. Take an already popular vn and slap ntr in it and watch the money roll in LOL...Well, at least it's not another Big Brother/Bad Bobby remake! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: javikaston

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I bet it has nothing to do with boredom and more to do with dev wanting more supporters. Take an already popular vn and slap ntr in it and watch the money roll in LOL...Well, at least it's not another Big Brother/Bad Bobby remake! :LOL:
That doesn't work though. It is true that certain NTR supporters were willing to pay bigger bucks for their beloved content, but that was because the market of the NTR genre games was small, the demand of it was bigger. After a while though, several NTR devs popped up as you can see it nowdays, and that demand gets satisfied, equalling the support more and showing the actual size of the NTR market. Something that was an urban legend of being huge, while it was actually the supply that was small for the number of players compared. So no, this isn't a money roll in project.

Reactions: DTchan and Edrick23
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes