VN Ren'Py Return to the Cabin [Ep.1] [PPanGames]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
The game looks good. I will definitely try it. It is a dev that cares about NTR lovers. THX CHEF <3

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
:unsure: is this a third remake of the game? some new strategy for game devs to use same assets and keep making same game over and over again?

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
:unsure: is this a third remake of the game? some new strategy for game devs to use same assets and keep making same game over and over again?
No, this is the only one.

You are probably thinking of this, but it's not the same thing

The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep.5] [CellStudios]

BTW, Bobby says hi :rolleyes:
Or this one, as I mentioned in my own post: (Abandoned) Back to the Cabin [v0.4] [Dr. Zukinksky], or a mashup of both/all the various revivals of the same(more or less, slight variations ofc) game, as there's been so many way too similar *whaterver* the Cabin or The Cabin *whatever* variants, about more or less the same theme and/or premise and plot in some variation.

I think either or both The Cabin or Back to the Cabin had a few remakes too, before getting abandoned and other way too similar in name and theme games came along. I am not even sure if my post further up here is based on the correct memories because of this. There's just too many of the sameey game floating around way too far back in my memory for me to remember clearly. But that's mostly because of the, perhaps, hundreds of other VNs/games I've played since.:HideThePain:

Reactions: Novato and Sl0th

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Or this one, as I mentioned in my own post: (Abandoned) Back to the Cabin [v0.4] [Dr. Zukinksky], or a mashup of both/all the various revivals of the same(more or less, slight variations ofc) game, as there's been so many way too similar *whaterver* the Cabin or The Cabin *whatever* variants, about more or less the same theme and/or premise and plot in some variation.

I think either or both The Cabin or Back to the Cabin had a few remakes too, before getting abandoned and other way too similar in name and theme games came along. I am not even sure if my post further up here is based on the correct memories because of this. There's just too many of the sameey game floating around way too far back in my memory for me to remember clearly. But that's mostly because of the, perhaps, hundreds of other VNs/games I've played since.:HideThePain:
Back to the Cabin is the main one, and had a partial remake part way, but was still the same game.

I also wanna thank Dr. Zukinksky for writing and developing the original story this new project is based on.
This one is a different story and game just with similar settings/assets.

The Cabin - Summer Vacation isn't based on any of those, it just has "cabin" in it's name like some of the other games on site.

You also have QPrey: Escape from Lake Thing which is at, you guessed it, a cabin...

Reactions: GamleErik89

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
As someone, who was in here when the original Back To The Cabin 0.1 came out: at first it was a sandbox, where you had to chop the wood and figure out what to do to proceed. It was updated once in a while, with loooong pauses.
Then, around 0.6 or so, the OG developer has decided that VN fits the game better(and that was a good decision). Later on, when we got pretty close to getting something with Momma other than Handjob, it got abandoned again.

As far as NTR goes, the original had hints at that too, but never went further than "this guy may ask your Momma out in an update or two".

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
back to the cabin reboot? , and to be abandoned again? :BootyTime:
If we take into account that he wants to put an NTR in a game that did not have it with the excuse of being avoidable and that, according to the dev, he is not going to focus on this BUT there is still an exclusive route for it and that this is the third "remake" to come out of this... I would say yes Kent.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
"the vanilla route is the option that is going to be the one that has the biggest focus."

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i wanted NTR so bad. so happy a game with a busty lady and an NTR route but like this it sounds we got some typical average youngboy/mommy content all over again as the main focus... well at least NTR is a choice - thankfully. hope its at least a 60/40 ratio.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes