VN Ren'Py Return to the Cabin [Ep.1] [PPanGames]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

c0mh1x

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Although I agree with the substance of the opinions given. I do not agree with the low rating. Yes the fact that the mother seems to be 20 years old instead of 40 takes us out of the story. But the renderings are very beautiful and the game does not deserve such a low rating but that's just my opinion.

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Hmm, looks like a fan remake of 'Back to the Cabin', whose abandonment was a shame. Looks like there's some exhibitionism/quasi-NTR stuff too, so that's interesting. Will eagerly watch this.

Oct 16, 2021
Although I agree with the substance of the opinions given. I do not agree with the low rating. Yes the fact that the mother seems to be 20 years old instead of 40 takes us out of the story. But the renderings are very beautiful and the game does not deserve such a low rating but that's just my opinion.
To each it's own. It's 2024 and having decent renders shouldn't negate everything else about a badly copied project.

And beautiful is a big stretch as I've seen much better renders on a multitude of projects that are now abandoned. You simply can't rip-off someone else's project, a known project at that and not add anything of substance or value and expect people to kiss your ass. Welcome to reality.

Reactions: Chris2041

c0mh1x

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
To each it's own. It's 2024 and having decent renders shouldn't negate everything else about a badly copied project.

And beautiful is a big stretch as I've seen much better renders on a multitude of projects that are now abandoned. You simply can't rip-off someone else's project, a known project at that and not add anything of substance or value and expect people to kiss your ass. Welcome to reality.
I read your review.
I understand your point of view.
I just found that the rating was really low compared to many other games of even lower quality.
And the fact that he took an abandoned game, if it's to give it a good sequel, that could be a good thing, no?

Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 4008570

Overview:
Tragedy has stricken your family. Help your mother get over her grief and go on a romantic adventure of a lifetime in a desolated cabin where everything could happen.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-06
Release Date: 2024-08-26
Developer: PPanGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.1
Language: English
Other Games Forbidden Passion - The Last of our Blood
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 4008592 View attachment 4008594 View attachment 4008596 View attachment 4008597 View attachment 4008598 View attachment 4008600 View attachment 4008603
Very cool

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Big fan of the original liked this as well the mom looks a bit y oung but still good overall, please avoid loads of build up to only 1 sex scene right at the end of episode 3 or something

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
"the vanilla route is the option that is going to be the one that has the biggest focus."

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i wanted NTR so bad. so happy a game with a busty lady and an NTR route but like this it sounds we got some typical average youngboy/mommy content all over again as the main focus... well at least NTR is a choice - thankfully. hope its at least a 60/40 ratio.
Fortunately for everyone you will be left with the crumbs.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
im okay witth the mom being like 20 instead of old.

bat2897

May 5, 2017
The original had one of the best MILFs on F95. And that relationship between MC and FMC was amazing. Look how they massacred my boy. And added NTR to it. May Zeus strike you heathens who blashpheme the original

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
I loved it, I really hope you finish it and add good content and sex to the NTR route. I wouldn’t play if it weren’t for that route. Don’t listen to the pathetic, whining NTR-hating nazis, it’s completely optional. I don’t understand why some people are so radical and terrible. If you want to make an NTR route, go for it. I appreciate it, and I’m sure many others like me do too. I hope you finish it soon, thank you so much for this amazing game.

Reactions: toxic4u

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
I loved it, I really hope you finish it and add good content and sex to the NTR route. I wouldn’t play if it weren’t for that route. Don’t listen to the pathetic, whining NTR-hating nazis, it’s completely optional. I don’t understand why some people are so radical and terrible. If you want to make an NTR route, go for it. I appreciate it, and I’m sure many others like me do too. I hope you finish it soon, thank you so much for this amazing game.
Expect the NTR fans are now trying to do the same shit in this thread, dev already said he will focus on vanilla route and you have ntr fans trying to pull the same shit you guys complain about vanilla fans invading ntr games.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Expect the NTR fans are now trying to do the same shit in this thread, dev already said he will focus on vanilla route and you have ntr fans trying to pull the same shit you guys complain about vanilla fans invading ntr games.
Bruv... To be fair, they're the ones that are mostly playing this game. If you don't want NTR, don't play an NTR game... very simple.

Dev's own fault for mixing shit that doesn't mix.

Like the NTR-fans aren't "invading", this is an NTR game, they should be here.

All these Vanilla games and Vanilla threads, why you in an NTR one? "Avoidable" is a joke when it comes to such content. It's in the LIs personalities, so find better LIs.

Last edited:

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Youd have to be retarded to actually believe that. This will be the same as every romance+ntr game, you already have the old dude groping the main LI and shit and taking her on date.

Honestly if you a vanilla fan and you support this, you are the problem, mate, not the ntr dudes. You telling devs it's ok to just include ntr everywhere "as long as its avoidable".

Also they are not invading shit, this is a game made for them.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes