VN Ren'Py Return to the Cabin [Ep.1] [PPanGames]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Beautiful game! I would recommend giving more attention this game than the others!

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello PPanGames,

I also think it's a shame that "Back to the Cabin" isn't being developed further. For a fan remake, the protagonists and the story don't have enough in common with the original. Unfortunately, the mother seems much too young and I personally think that some of the images in your story are much too dark - almost like black screens.

I think your idea of developing something independent from what's left of "Back to the Cabin" is great. I'm really looking forward to the next two episodes, but I don't see your project as a remake, but rather as a tribute / memory of a game that was unfortunately never finished.

I wish you all the best and good luck.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I loved the version where there was actual gameplay. I hate it when Devs change a game into a VN. Is it because they are Lazy, or is it to satisfy people who can't think? Maybe we need a forum split, one for games and another for VN.

Arnonym41

Oct 28, 2019
I really like the idea, of seperating these 2 Story lines. A rare game that goes more focused on the Non- Ntr side... Ntr, is bothering to many Damers me to.... I really wish you good Luck on this project..... All the best..

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
I really liked the original, non-NTR game. I hope the non-ntr route ("vanilla") has, at least, the same amount of scene and focus as the alternative. I too like non-ntr games.
Thanks for taking this one and re-develop it.
Best of luck PPanGames !!

Reactions: Chris2041

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Does it has ntr already?
Little bit, some old guy who happens to be a widower sniffed her neck in the backseat and then groped her breasts on the pretext of a massage and yeah also convinced the milf to go on a date with him (will be rendered in the future updates), sooo yeah, looks like MC is getting a new stepdad lol :KEK:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Wait.... Has this not been remade once or twice already? Or am I thinking of a far too similar game? :unsure: I am 90% certain this is yet another remake of a remake. :cautious: (Even if it's another dev doing the remake.) Same story and premise from what I see. I just hope it goes somewhere this time, instead of a sudden stop and abandonment. And the NTR path is not new, as that was included in a remake by the previous dev IIRC.(Hunter chasing the mother and sister and/or aunt IIRC. I might be misremembering the details and name of the dude, but it's been a good long while since I last played the original remake(s), and even then I missed the original first version of the game.)

I'll wait for a few EPs to come out, and play it then. Good luck, and hope this turns out good PPanGames!

Edit: Remembered the name of the other game; Back to the Cabin, different dev(Dr. Zukinksky). Edited post to reflect that.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaiKaiser93
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes