Unity Completed Returning the favor of the dog [v1.005] [azucat]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
actually there is a load game to the autosaves per day if the bloody save game doesnt work. it appeared right after you launched the game back.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Replaced the text manually with regexp, you will need to open the file in UTF-8 to read the jpn characters, but anyways, here you go.

>"すごい、ご主人のおちんちん、反り返ってて… す、すごい…あたるう"
>"a"

truly a translation masterpiece there are 53 lines translated just as a
Looking through the file it appears that there's quite a few repeated blocks, and often the first block has the "a" translations, but the later ones have (poor) English sentences.

Regardless, I've been working on it for a few hours and so far about 60% done.

No guarantees I have't messed up the formatting, but I'll drop what i've got so far here in case I get hit by a bus. I'll see if i can finish the rest tomorrow.

Does anyone know how to repack the unity asset with the updated translation?

Slade4576

Oct 31, 2018
So when I buy the porride it doesn't show up in my possessions and I can't interact with the Day activity options.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
So when I buy the porride it doesn't show up in my possessions and I can't interact with the Day activity options.
Anything you buy only appears the next day, by the delivery service.

If i remember correctly the porridge is only used automatically to feed the dog while it is recovering from a cold. You don't have to do anything special to use it. After the dog is recovered, the porridge is not used again.

Cansuuur

Dec 21, 2016
If anyone is still having the Fatal Error problem. Big Recommendation, cut the folder name down a bit, or take the files and place them in a whole different folder on your desktop. The length of the folder name in conjunction with where its stored may be messing with the ability to read the files.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
@espamearola or anyone interested to help put the human translated text into the game to replace the MTL translation:

I've finished the translation file. total of about 5 hours work.

Hopefully someone has the skills to replace the strings and repack the unity bundle. or chase down the original author and give him the better translation...

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
Game works fine with me but i dont know how to get the last 4 achievements. I got master nurse, first time cooking, bare apron, take a bath with me, and estrus, there are 4 left but I do not know what i need to do to get them. Plus, I only have 4 positions unlocked.

RIPnyan

Jul 3, 2018
i found the mesh for the censored part in the bundle file. But to edit the bundle file, may required DevX game recovery which cost 560 usd. If someone have any idea to edit the bundle file , the game will be uncensored. The mesh called Mosaic_Manko inside cit001000_ed933f5d1819003aea42527b0129ee24.bundle and the male penis one can be found in pla001000_d04fe6a0dc93179aa9de456d602bd493.bundle .

censored mesh.PNG

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
Game loads in fine and everything works. Only problem is...no character on screen. I can interact with them and do things like bathe and eat and sleep, but there's no physical character on screen.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote