Unity Completed Returning the favor of the dog [v1.005] [azucat]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
my problem is that I have to quit to title and load autosave each day since the buttons don't work once the day changes
EDIT: actually it fixed itself later somehow

Last edited:
Reactions: NitroSM

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
if anyone has a way to extract/replace the japanese and english text I can translate it - there did not look to be very much text so should not take too long.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
if anyone has a way to extract/replace the japanese and english text I can translate it - there did not look to be very much text so should not take too long.
OK, so i did some digging myself, here's the result:

Using the "Unity Assets Bundle Extractor" v 2.2b,
the file "lua_assets_all_306eb0ba3691e35ec574566f58fdc771.bundle" can be unpacked.

The file content starts with a bunch of non-printable characters, but towards the middle has section of what looks like Lua code.

Within these sections, there are repeated blocks like this:
Code:
    {
      "mid": 500,
      "mcharType": 0,
      "mcharID": 0,
      "mvoice": false,
      "memotionID": -1,
      "mjp": "ãã¤ãã³ã³ããå¼å½ãã«ãã麺ãã飽ããã ããã¨æã£ã¦ã",
      "men": "I always thought that convenience store lunches and cup noodles would be boring.",
      "mzhcn": "æä¸ç´ä»¥ä¸ºï¼ä¾¿å©åºçåé¤åæ¯è£é¢ä¼å¾æ èã",
      "mzhtw": "a"
    },
Obviously this part is the Machine translated english game text.

"men": "I always thought that convenience store lunches and cup noodles would be boring.",

The "mjp": "ãã etc" line is presumably the japenese text.

If i cut the hex codes out and past into a hex->unicode converter, i can see

いつもコンビニ弁当やカップ麺じゃ飽きるだろうと思って。

Which if i translate it manually would be:

"I thought that you would probably be fed up with always eating convenience store lunchboxes or cup noodles."

So, here's the challenge. I'm not going to go through that laborious process of finding each line of unicode japanese and manually cut it out, and into unicode converter.

If anyone has the programming skills, just give me a big file that looks like this:

Line 1 Japanese text in unicode
Line 2 current machine translated text
Line 3 blank
Line 4 some separator like ----
<repeat>

and repeat that for every pair of "mjp" and "men" lines.

I'll do the translation and paste it into every "line 3" and then you can replace all the Machine translated lines TL lines with manually translated text.

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
"Highly flexible dress-up system"

-> Shows two articles of clothing in a category

Huh.

Lord Leo

Apr 10, 2018
the game dont wanna go farther then the unity opening then just goes dark blue anyone got a fix?

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Thanks for sharing the game.
here's the complete save.

extract in: "%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\azucat\dog_project\saveload"
Hello I tryed your save game your gameconfig.bin and gamesavesummary.bin = fatal error in game start so i grabbed my own 2 files copyed in save game folder it worked thanks for save games

espamearola

Sep 29, 2018
If anyone has the programming skills, just give me a big file that looks like this:

Line 1 Japanese text in unicode
Line 2 current machine translated text
Line 3 blank
Line 4 some separator like ----
<repeat>

and repeat that for every pair of "mjp" and "men" lines.

I'll do the translation and paste it into every "line 3" and then you can replace all the Machine translated lines TL lines with manually translated text.
Replaced the text manually with regexp, you will need to open the file in UTF-8 to read the jpn characters, but anyways, here you go.

>"すごい、ご主人のおちんちん、反り返ってて… す、すごい…あたるう"
>"a"

truly a translation masterpiece there are 53 lines translated just as a

Reactions: osanaiko

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Hello I tryed your save game your gameconfig.bin and gamesavesummary.bin = fatal error in game start so i grabbed my own 2 files copyed in save game folder it worked thanks for save games
removed the 2 files from the zip, thanks ^-^

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
Wonder if it really happen, your teddy bear next to you turn into beautiful busty sex doll. This is the game.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
How do you change the language in this game?
It's still in japanese for me
yeah it's a bit tricky...not really user friendly....anyway here's how!!!
Snap1.jpg
Snap2.jpg
Snap3.jpg

the button on upper left is blank for some reason dunno lol

btw the translation is lacking common sense i have warned you!!! you will not understand it properly....
but at least is readable!

Jan 2, 2018
after i go to bet it said that i can order things from the menu but the menu is all i can do is interract fith the menu and move the camera can anyone help me

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote