Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

LustTime is now fucking optional... as it should be (like I did for the LustyVerse VN series).
They are automatically Off for scene replays in SanchoGallery and optional via SanchoCheats while in-game.
See post here for details. I'm back to it... more coding to do.
View attachment 3047506
FYI... if you're loading a save rather than a fresh restart for E10 then I HIGHLY suggest you load one BEFORE Ep9/Day 26. The ending of Day 26 has a massive rewrite of dialogue (over 7,000 lines of code) that you'll likely want to experience for the story.

All of Day 27 was basically rewritten as well (another 5,500 lines of code). So, if you're going to load an old save then I suggest it being no later than mid-Day 25. Considering there are many conditional changes and variable introductions a new playthrough is always best but I reckon you'll survive if you don't want to do that.

You do you...again, just an FYI. I'm back to it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not just that, she realized she was in love with him, then she found out that he was sleeping around on her with their mom. Then she found out that Emma was blackmailing the MC and their mom into doing more stuff. She was betrayed by her brother, her mother and her best friend. Grace gave her a way out, and she took it. There is nothing in season 1 to indicate she was aware of a pregnancy when she disappeared. The night before she leaves, she has sex with the MC one last time, and he finishes inside of her, which is most likely when she fell pregnant.
true except pregnancy since it's just players speculation.

so this is not SummerWithMia2-E10-pc ?

how have I missed returning to mia ep 1-9 ?
yes, tried episode 9 saves, give grey screen
it is but name was changed to rtm due steam.

Reactions: Belnick

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I fucking hated this so much during regular gameplay. So stupid and useless.
Agreed... but I'll still make it a choice rather than enforcing it Off as I believe there's power in choice and it belongs to the Player, not the dev, not me, but you the Player. I'll even give a small notification reminder at the beginning of the LustTime events in case someone starts with it's default On state and later wishes it wasn't but might not know I've given them the choice. That's how we roll. Regards bud.
1698757586920.png

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
Android is mentioned within OS section of the first post, but where is it?
I can't seem to find it.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Option for foursome but there is no foursome. Why did you even put that there if its not happening. Mia fucked him in the first game so why not in the second one?

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
FYI... if you're loading a save rather than a fresh restart for E10 then I HIGHLY suggest you load one BEFORE Ep9/Day 26. The ending of Day 26 has a massive rewrite of dialogue (over 7,000 lines of code) that you'll likely want to experience for the story.

All of Day 27 was basically rewritten as well (another 5,500 lines of code). So, if you're going to load an old save then I suggest it being no later than mid-Day 25. Considering there are many conditional changes and variable introductions a new playthrough is always best but I reckon you'll survive if you don't want to do that.

You do you...again, just an FYI. I'm back to it.
I second this, it is due to these rewrites that my first attempt at Sadie only path ended in a brake up i believe as when i went prior to this and replayed it then i got her ending. It is always best to start over, especially when a final update for a game gets released because that usually tends to add new scenes and/or rewrites to the story as they wrap it all up so for sure highly recommended to just start over

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Option for foursome but there is no foursome. Why did you even put that there if its not happening. Mia fucked him in the first game so why not in the second one?
I assume it is there to show how Mia has matured and changed over this couple years when she shuts it down. Still think its better to chose the option straight up to decline it as that will make Mia happy and respect you even more i would say

• Angry
Reactions: magaclaawe

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Inceton fucked up when he migrated his latest LustyVerse Slut/Angle button code into Mia2...

3 hours on my end wasted finding the culprit but if one of y'all are a supporter and have access to his discord, share this with him if you want (I don't care really, I've already fixed it for the pending mod update)

This won't make sense to most folks but it most certainly will make sense to him.... ugh.

Python:
# SanchoNote: this is fine, a clean migration of LustyVerse code...no problem here (but see the below code snippet)
init python:
    def hide_angler():
        renpy.hide_screen("angle_button")
        renpy.hide_screen("angler")

def hide_nc():
        renpy.hide_screen("nc_screen")
        renpy.hide_screen("nc_button")

def hide_s_angler():
        renpy.hide_screen("s_angle_button")  # SanchoNote: see issue in below code snippet
        renpy.hide_screen("s_angler")
Python:
# SanchoNote: Dev, you fucked up here. Either change the screen name to "s_angle_button"
# and change its reference throughout the entire VN ... OR... (my suggestion for easiest fix):
# change the tag to "slut_angle_button" and change the above code snippet in the function "def hide_s_angler():"
# to be "renpy.hide_screen("slut_angle_button")"
screen slut_angle_button:
    tag s_angle_button # SanchoNote: the tag does not match any screen since "screen s_angle_button" doesn't exist anywhere.
    zorder 1
    $ temp = renpy.get_showing_tags(layer='master')
    $ current_scene_name = temp.pop()

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and gaimariy

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Inceton fucked up when he migrated his latest LustyVerse Slut/Angle button code into Mia2...

3 hours on my end wasted finding the culprit but if one of y'all are a supporter and have access to his discord, share this with him if you want (I don't care really, I've already fixed it for the pending mod update)

This won't make sense to most folks but it most certainly will make sense to him.... ugh.

Python:
# SanchoNote: this is fine, a clean migration of LustyVerse code...no problem here (but see the below code snippet)
init python:
    def hide_angler():
        renpy.hide_screen("angle_button")
        renpy.hide_screen("angler")

def hide_nc():
        renpy.hide_screen("nc_screen")
        renpy.hide_screen("nc_button")

def hide_s_angler():
        renpy.hide_screen("s_angle_button")  # SanchoNote: see issue in below code snippet
        renpy.hide_screen("s_angler")
Python:
# SanchoNote: Dev, you fucked up here. Either change the screen name to "s_angle_button"
# and change its reference throughout the entire VN ... OR... (my suggestion for easiest fix):
# change the tag to "slut_angle_button" and change the above code snippet in the function "def hide_s_angler():"
# to be "renpy.hide_screen("slut_angle_button")"
screen slut_angle_button:
    tag s_angle_button # SanchoNote: the tag does not match any screen since "screen s_angle_button" doesn't exist anywhere.
    zorder 1
    $ temp = renpy.get_showing_tags(layer='master')
    $ current_scene_name = temp.pop()
This is gibberish to me, so what exactly does this fix?

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes