Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I've done a compare across the board. Seems to me all that's needed for E10 to E10Fix is the "images" folder from your zip (that contains the changed/new files) and the one archive file here. That's it. Those two things ONLY should be the trick. Granted I didn't diff every single file but I'm 99% confident in the assessment.
Yeah seems like 13 .rpy scipts changed. I actually didn't make the patch myself it was Sons cause he already had both version and I didn't want to DL the 40GB. So I didn't change anything for it, but as my previous patch had the rpa unpacked to I couldn't just share the rpa, or it wouldn't work with the patch before.

Edit: Seems like the Godon compression worked this time. (y)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
i would maybe personally want a separate ending for would be Laura (MC's mom) but its not a big deal
Yeah, Laura's looking damn fine, better than ever, in this game. Not having a solo ending with her would be a crime. Also, that alone ending sounds like a missed opportunity for the MC to move on and fuck every attractive woman he can till his dick falls off, or it doesn't make sense to end up alone when you have all those beauties wanting your dick and a serious relationship. Then again, all their fans know Inceton and logic are uhh... not on speaking terms most of the time, or in most of their games, to be more accurate.:whistle:

Kinda feel bad for saddie. She was just supporting her man but she gets booted out.
her own fault, she started dating mia's man. :p
Well, the way she got the boot up her booty in this episode was real sad and funny at the same time, for me at least, cuz there's no amount of bullshit in this universe a guy can use to justify dumping a perfect, beautiful and caring waifu like Sadie for his damn sister. But incest is wincest, so Sadie can suck it metaphorically too, cuz she did that literally a lot.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MixQQ and cxx

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
So Mia ends up with a butt baby? Cause I don't l see how she can get pregnant since the last pussy creampie scene with her was from the first season 2 years prior (accident during the cookout scene when they were nearly caught, killed it with a Plan B). Unless there's a proper pussy creampie finally added in E10 or something. I'm still waiting for the WT mod to get done and maybe fix most of Inceton's fuckups, dunno why they seem to do nothing with it for 3 months straight then suddenly rush to get it from 20-100% done in 3 weeks, rushing buggy shit out the door and adding half a dozen other AVNs that are just plain shit even without bugs like Shackbang is why I quit supporting them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yeah, Laura's looking damn fine, better than ever, in this game. Not having a solo ending with her would be a crime. Also, that alone ending sounds like a missed opportunity for the MC to move on and fuck every attractive woman he can till his dick falls off, or it doesn't make sense to end up alone when you have all those beauties wanting your dick and a serious relationship. Then again, all their fans know Inceton and logic are uhh... not on speaking terms most of the time, or in most of their games, to be more accurate.:whistle:

Well, the way she got the boot up her booty in this episode was real sad and funny at the same time, for me at least, cuz there's no amount of bullshit in this universe a guy can use to justify dumping a perfect, beautiful and caring waifu like Sadie for his damn sister. But incest is wincest, so Sadie can suck it metaphorically too, cuz she did that literally a lot.:ROFLMAO:
To be honest i found also Sadie more engaging especially because she opened the gates to rail Vivian in a threesome....:)

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes