dengl

Jul 19, 2018
So Mia ends up with a butt baby? Cause I don't l see how she can get pregnant since the last pussy creampie scene with her was from the first season 2 years prior (accident during the cookout scene when they were nearly caught, killed it with a Plan B). Unless there's a proper pussy creampie finally added in E10 or something. I'm still waiting for the WT mod to get done and maybe fix most of Inceton's fuckups, dunno why they seem to do nothing with it for 3 months straight then suddenly rush to get it from 20-100% done in 3 weeks, rushing buggy shit out the door and adding half a dozen other AVNs that are just plain shit even without bugs like Shackbang is why I quit supporting them.
It's not that she got pregnant right after this whole summer. Time flies as MC goes back and focus solely on his studies and ignore all girls that hit on him while Mia continues to work at the bar with booming business. It would be years after with the pregnant Mia and MC all grown up like a married couple travelling places.
Yea seeing how people struggled to get the different Sadie endings I would say they borked the variables somewhere. I did a lot of variable changes and trigger some labels manually that's how I see the other endings.

Dongus_the_3rd

Sep 10, 2020
Why you whant extrackt the rpa files? that is only if you whant mod the game. Rpa archives your should not extract with any zip program if you whant play the game download the game from the op tread/post (17gb) its are simple zip file extract on any place like for me E:\novel_games\returning_to_mia2
now run the exe that is inside the folder returning to mia 2 have fun.
because the game wont even run for me if i dont extract those .rpa files, like it just goes to an error screen if i dont have those files in the folder

Screenshot 2023-10-30 220858.png
this is what comes up when i try to run the game without those files

master861

Nov 4, 2022
what that is new to me that never ever happens with any novel game i played so far and i played many novel games (only game that dont runs for me is oh daddy(bad coder diffrent story).
1698668040798.png
the folder should look like this the game folder should look like this kind of.
1698668117362.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I played through the game and got the Mia ending before starting another playthrough. I am now on a path where the MC is cheating at every opportunity. When it gets to the point where Sadie is about to go scuba diving alone when the MC and Sadie are on Sebastian's boat with Isla, I get an error I cannot ignore and can no longer continue the route. Here is the error. It occurs in this save right after he compliments Isla on her bikini. An error also occurs if he does not compliment Isla.
You are showing a missing image file. I show that image in a different directory then your error shows.

Your error shows RenPy is looking for it in bg/Blink but the image is located in bg/Wink

because the game wont even run for me if i dont extract those .rpa files
There is NEVER a need to decompile or unarchive a VN to run it. Doing so does NOT change how the code is run but rather the file order in which it does. Your doing something all wonky on your end if you feel that you must tear shit apart just to get it to run without altering any code bud.

what that is new to me that never ever happens with any novel game i played so far and i played many novel games (only game that dont runs for me is oh daddy(bad coder diffrent story).
View attachment 3046029
the folder should look like this the game folder should look like this kind of.
View attachment 3046033
No, a properly installed game of RtM should not have any loose script files (rpy/rpyc). Just the RPA's are required... but I can see you've also added third party files so take that into account.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
because the game wont even run for me if i dont extract those .rpa files, like it just goes to an error screen if i dont have those files in the folder

View attachment 3045994
this is what comes up when i try to run the game without those files
that is are diffrent file and has nothing to do with the rpa achives.
that file should be lokadet ther Returning To Mia-ep10-pc\renpy\common
and not Returning To Mia-ep10-pc\game\renpy\common.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
No, a properly installed game of RtM should not have any loose script files (rpy/rpyc). Just the RPA's are required... but I can see you've also added third party files so take that into account.
yes i used the compress version from sonsoflibray i got the orginal game(17gb still on my desktop compressed as backup)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Returning to Mia [Ep. 10 Fix] [Inceton] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ep. 10 -> Ep. 10 Fix [90,5 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Compressed Update only

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Returning to Mia [Ep. 10 FIX] [Inceton]

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed version, I will add the "compressed only update patch" as well.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

COMPRESSED PATCH ONLY:

Win/Linux/Mac:

MEGA
Gentlemen. Why do your E10Fix zips have loose scripts? Did Inceton fuck up and not rebuild the scr.rpa file? Something is wrong here and I cannot figure out the source. Has Inceton completely fucked up these patch releases? Thank you in advance for your clarification... the info is important for my work on the mod update.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Gentlemen. Why do your E10Fix zips have loose scripts? Did Inceton fuck up and not rebuild the scr.rpa file? Something is wrong here and I cannot figure out the source. Has Inceton completely fucked up these patch releases?
Not Inceton update only, we did them ourselves.
I stopped including the rpa's and only include the loose rpy's in my patches, because its a headache when making update onlys otherwise.

Edit if you want the packed rpa you need to DL the full version (compressed should be enough I guess).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not Inceton update only, we did them ourselves.
I stopped including the rpa's and only include the loose rpy's in my patches, because its a headache when making update onlys otherwise.

Edit if you want the packed rpa you need to DL the full version (compressed should be enough I guess).
I see.... this is going to be an issue for folks who install the mod. I'll be sure to give them directions on which files to delete and which to not delete as the mod expects a pure installation of a VN, not an unarchived one... but that's my problem. Thank you for the clarification sir. I understand the headache but loose images/animations/audio is always okay but loose scripts can cause issues as you already know... just an FYI. The exception is when a dev doesn't archive their retail builds to begin with then all bets are off the table and it's a free for all...nothing matters then.

Regards.

Reactions: Bob69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's still some rending fubars... it's not fully polished for Steam imo. If Inceton still has tester then they are failing him:
well they changed only few pics on grace's schoolscene not all, woe them all if steam notices.

There is also a scene you talk with Grace, background garden switches between grass to concrete. Also lots of mispelling and wrong character speaking, I have to agree with tester comment.
what testers?

Can somebody please share a Mia only save? I lost all my saves for this game for some reason.
old saves are in swm2 folder (appdata\roaming\renpy) and new are in rtm.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I see.... this is going to be an issue for folks who install the mod. I'll be sure to give them directions on which files to delete and which to not delete as the mod expects a pure installation of a VN, not an unarchived one... but that's my problem. Thank you for the clarification sir. I understand the headache but loose images/animations/audio is always okay but loose scripts can cause issues as you already know... just an FYI. The exception is when a dev doesn't archive their retail builds to begin with then all bets are off the table and it's a free for all...nothing matters then.

Regards.
Yeah its a headache both ways. Either with or without packed rpa. If the dev now puts out a bugfix in rpa I need to unpack it.
I also could just put your mod unpacked into my update only post, that should work too right.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah its a headache both ways. Either with or without packed rpa. If the dev now puts out a bugfix in rpa I need to unpack it.
I also could just put your mod unpacked into my update only post, that should work too right.
Nope, that would break it even worse. Please don't do that. I'm working on sorting it now as I have the original 10Fix archive file here.

Reactions: Bob69

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
So if I'm not mistaken.
Mia ending got bun In the oven if you dipped sauce into her
But Sadie not?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've done a compare across the board. Seems to me all that's needed for E10 to E10Fix is the "images" folder from your zip (that contains the changed/new files) and the one archive file here. That's it. Those two things ONLY should be the trick. Granted I didn't diff every single file but I'm 99% confident in the assessment.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes