Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Bud... if you think that little variable stopped me for more than 2 seconds... nah, not my first rodeo. It's not that... it's everything else broken in the VN. Missing labels, bad jumps, etc.
I've seen some dev redo code, redo images, redo stories, sometimes for the better, sometime not. and I'd hate to be in your shoes with people thinking the mod should come out with the update when the update has bugs or the changes made your mod no longer compatible, and you need to start over. :cool:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've seen some dev redo code, redo images, redo stories, sometimes for the better, sometime not. and I'd hate to be in your shoes with people thinking the mod should come out with the update when the update has bugs or the changes made your mod no longer compatible, and you need to start over. :cool:
Many of the devs I work with give me the rough scripts in advance so we stay partially in-sync. Some other devs... not so much. I really have zero issue reworking any portion of my mod code when or where necessary... I have issue having to fix a VN before I can even start. This one is rough, ain't gonna lie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Bud... if you think that little variable stopped me for more than 2 seconds... nah, not my first rodeo. It's not that... it's everything else broken in the VN. Missing labels, bad jumps, etc.
so early beta/alpha? :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
so early beta/alpha? :p
My bud, I'm perplexed tbh. I don't understand that after almost a year to work and test this thing that there are missing labels and such... I have no idea how this gets past even the most noviced of beta testers. I'm not shitting on the game nor dev... I'm just honestly confused by this greenlight to release. Pretty messy.

Makes me just want to push the power button on my studio rig, grab that bottle of Crown, and go sit on the front porch flatpicking an Ovation to the audience of nature... forgetting I even knew who Mia was.

• Haha
Reactions: Midnight Ghost

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My bud, I'm perplexed tbh. I don't understand that after almost a year to work and test this thing that there are missing labels and such... I have no idea how this gets past even the most noviced of beta testers. I'm not shitting on the game nor dev... I'm just honestly confused by this greenlight to release. Pretty messy.
like i said not high on their priority list.

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
I was just about to say:"Hey wasn't the name of the game Summer with Mia 2???"
but then i read the comments and went:
"Thanks the 9 gods i am not a modder just a fapper".

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does anyone know how to unlock the bonus content? It seems no way to type in the code.
Huh? It literally tells you how to enter it. On the main menu it says "bonus content" bigger than anything else, click and it shows you how to do it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So no way if using a previous save, gotta start from the beginning.
Previous saves are pretty much broken due to the Ren'Py version jump, if you read through the thread the whole update is a clusterfuck, and many people have issues with old saves.

And you should be able to enter that code regardless of old saves or not.

jonorza

May 23, 2017
Previous saves are pretty much broken due to the Ren'Py version jump, if you read through the thread the whole update is a clusterfuck, and many people have issues with old saves.

And you should be able to enter that code regardless of old saves or not.
Ok thanks!

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes