SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Indeed. I see there's a jump but that label does NOT exist... let me see if there's one miss-spelled...
There was an issue at the start of episode 9 for the alcohol choice, which crashed the game before the bugfix, not sure if still issues with this choice or not.

And I guess the beach scene you've seen mentioned already.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I really don't understand some of these changes... not because I'm an idiot... but why in the fucking world would you impose that a player basically start over just because you didn't like once letter in your variable name? It's one of the silliest changes I've seen to date... and I've seen a helluva lot in my time 'round here:

Python:
default you_ended_with_l = False  # SanchoNote - previously was: you_ended_with_s
If that other "LustyVerse" VN he's doing starts acting like this then I'm likely to raise the white flag. I'm a perfectionist in most regards... but I ain't anal enough to change one damn letter in a variable because of how it "looks". :ROFLMAO:

Oct 28, 2019
i know this is the exact point of sebastion but i as the player want to kill him for what he's done, like god damn, if i was in the game, i'd be going to jail and he would be a memory. unlike a loveable villain like handsome jack, hes like a pure evil villian

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I'm surprised with a team working on these games, that none of them have a scene gallery. Anyone know if the gallery mod is going to be updated?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm surprised with a team working on these games, that none of them have a scene gallery. Anyone know if the gallery mod is going to be updated?
One word bud: SanchoMod

It almost always has it's own custom dedicated scene gallery for every VN it's available on and coded correctly with scene filters by yours truly. But, it obviously does just a bit more than provide a gallery.

Aria_Wolfe

May 11, 2023
Speaking of letters, 'S' in the game is for Screenshot, which is disabled in your mods. As the devs create some good work, it would be nice to be able to save some screenshots without having to install the game to another folder and go through it again without your mod. Great mods despite this flaw.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Speaking of letters, 'S' in the game is for Screenshot, which is disabled in your mods. As the devs create some good work, it would be nice to be able to save some screenshots without having to install the game to another folder and go through it again without your mod. Great mods despite this flaw.
Valid point, but people (like me) just use printscreen keys or custom keyboard screenshot software anyway. I don't think I've ever used "in-game" screenshot hotkeys.

Zigzagkaas

Jan 8, 2021
i know this is the exact point of sebastion but i as the player want to kill him for what he's done, like god damn, if i was in the game, i'd be going to jail and he would be a memory. unlike a loveable villain like handsome jack, hes like a pure evil villian
i mean you've been cucking his wife and daughter

Reactions: hardcoreps89

Omni752

Feb 17, 2022
The official hot fix is here in this post at the bottom. My compressed post already contains it.

For the bug with the alcohol, you will have to go back a save or more.
I tried all things but still i cant load my saves.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x000000000418a880>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 768, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 100, in loads
    return load(io.BytesIO(s))
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 97, in load
    return up.load()
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 93, in find_class
    return super().find_class(module, name)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x000000000418a880>

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Summer With Mia 2 E9
Fri May 12 00:57:46 2023

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I really don't understand some of these changes... not because I'm an idiot... but why in the fucking world would you impose that a player basically start over just because you didn't like once letter in your variable name? It's one of the silliest changes I've seen to date... and I've seen a helluva lot in my time 'round here:

Python:
default you_ended_with_l = False  # SanchoNote - previously was: you_ended_with_s
If that other "LustyVerse" VN he's doing starts acting like this then I'm likely to raise the white flag. I'm a perfectionist in most regards... but I ain't anal enough to change one damn letter in a variable because of how it "looks". :ROFLMAO:
GAH!!! It just doesn't quit!!!

Just sayin':
1683834516380.png 1683834491336.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I tried all things but still i cant load my saves.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 768, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 100, in loads
    return load(io.BytesIO(s))
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 97, in load
    return up.load()
  File "D:\gofile\Inceton\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\Returning To Mia (SummerWithMia) 2-E9-pc-compressed\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 93, in find_class
    return super().find_class(module, name)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Summer With Mia 2 E9
Fri May 12 00:57:46 2023
Don't be silly. You used SanchoMod to make that save. Either use the "SaveFixer" in the mod's OP or wait until I fix this damn update or just walk away from it... whichever comes first.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not a flaw... a feature.

As noted: Use Shift+s or Alt+s if you wish to make a screenshot. Otherwise, in the pending update I'll give you back your precious little s key via SanchoCheats and you can then toggle the stat screen via the t-key.
1683834851083.png

See, you have choice... which is never a flaw (imho). Until then simply use Shift+s or Alt+s. No need to install a whole other version just for that bud.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes