Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 I have a request . If everything works perfectly for your multi mod update , the last scenes of Mia path (Beach Scenes) Coincide with last Sadie Scenes and Lauren Scenes. Can you do something so that we can play both?
Bud... I haven't updated to Ep9 yet. But until then there's SanchoGallery, right?

But note I've already notice a problem... remember that scene with Mia on the bench at the Beach some episodes back? Dev changed the variable on the choices here... I'm still DLing everything so I don't know if the dev accounted for that on folks that load saves after that event but I somehow doubt it.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Bud... I haven't updated to Ep9 yet. But until then there's SanchoGallery, right?

But note I've already notice a problem... remember that scene with Mia on the bench at the Beach some episodes back? Dev changed the variable on the choices here... I'm still DLing everything so I don't know if the dev accounted for that on folks that load saves after that event but I somehow doubt it.
You mean the Night Scene where we choose to stay with Mia or go to Isla?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Holy shit... you've got to be kidding me.

Another dev who decided it was a great idea to jump RenPy whole numbers (from v7.4.8 to v8.0.3)

This is going to suck ass. Most old saves are always impacted by this. Fuck...

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Holy shit... you've got to be kidding me.

Another dev who decided it was a great idea to jump RenPy whole numbers (from v7.4.8 to v8.0.3)

This is going to suck ass. Most old saves are always impacted by this. Fuck...
Yeah old saves not working anymore.Same happened with Chasing Sunset .

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
And both are big teams with multi devs. Not one - two devs we regularly saw with AVNs
They are not the only two in the circle... there are a few other dev teams too in it. I correspond with a few of them, some not at all, but I see the collaboration easily.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I can fix this issue when loading old saves. This is doable. Still porting...

• Red Heart
Reactions: FastBullet

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I wanted to point out that in this shot not one of the women is looking at the MC.
That would give any guy an inferiority complex. :LOL:

Hey, ladies, who needs 6ft of man meat?.....................................(whispering) Oh, God, Just ignore him, maybe he'll go away.

1.jpg
WA WA WA WAAAA!

Love the game. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: ktunga

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, I have the initial porting done. The only thing that jumps out at me off the back is another reason why some old saves are having hell loading... there's literally thousands of new image dissolves which has added a boatload of breakpoints in the code. I might be able to fix this but not sure just yet... back to the grind...

Reactions: Primo_Ger

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... with my initial save fixes I'm able to load near 100% of my saves going back a year (Jun 2022). Got this beast fired up but need to update the Core still:
1683738965235.png 1683738911943.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
does your mod fix the script issues as well? There are some huge issues when you are on Mia/Sadie path only...
Cut me a bit of slack bud, I just started and currently porting the old mod code over. Takes time as there's thousands of lines of mod code... and a whopping 900k lines of the VN script.

It's about time the dev started splitting this thing up into different files... I may do that for him as well. 900 thousand lines is a bit too fucking much for one file... should be nine or more.

With that said, if I can determine the dev's intent then there's very few bugs I can't fix... given sufficient time.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Cut me a bit of slack bud, I just started and currently porting the old mod code over. Takes time as there's thousands of lines of mod code... and a whopping 900k lines of the VN script.

It's about time the dev started splitting this thing up into different files... I may do that for him as well. 900 thousand lines is a bit too fucking much for one file... should be nine or more.

With that said, if I can determine the dev's intent then there's very few bugs I can't fix... given sufficient time.
I'm not rushing you don't misunderstand me, just curious is all... it shouldn't be your job anyway, these kind of bugs should have been fixed by the dev already

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not rushing you don't misunderstand me, just curious is all... it shouldn't be your job anyway, these kind of bugs should have been fixed by the dev already
Generally speaking, I usually find plenty regardless. Whatever the issue is your referencing I'm sure I can handle it. A brief detail of what is occurring will help me isolate it faster though since I'm just now wrapping up the initial port so I can fire it up.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Generally speaking, I usually find plenty regardless. Whatever the issue is your referencing I'm sure I can handle it. A brief detail of what is occurring will help me isolate it faster though since I'm just now wrapping up the initial port so I can fire it up.
hmm... two big ones off the top of my head....I would not consider them game-breaking, but they completely bork your intended path. If you rejected everyone else other than Mia and Sadie, you reject Emma in the booth scene... so far so good. Then when the show is over and suddenly MC is talking to himself that he couldn't help Mia because he was fucking Emma (edit: restarted the chapter and looks like that way the hotfix from dev actually fixed this?). Second one is during the scene with Giselle... even if you rejected her in previous chapters, the conversation just goes on like you two have already fucked and again there is a forced sex scene which shouldn't be there (this one still remains after restarting the chapter). There is a smaller one where if you pick one dialogue option the spoken lines belong the opposite choice (see below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
load saves after that event but I somehow doubt it.
saves were more or less fucked on initial release.

does your mod fix the script issues as well? There are some huge issues when you are on Mia/Sadie path only...
there was sancho fix for prev. versions but dunno if it still works but doubt it since renpy version changed.

there is no rush. next version is ~6 months away.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes