kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
This game needs a walkthrough I think. Someone said it's linear so I played the entire game without mod and only after checking the ingame video files I found that I missed 6 to 7 scenes entirely.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hello guys, does anyone know how many sex scenes there are in total in this new episode (and with whom)? Unfortunately, my previous saves didn't work for me either, so I made a quick run with a clean game without mods. That's how I got four scenes (Grace, Giselle, Sadie, Mia beach).There's more and with whom?Though that's decent content for an episode too!Until then I'm waiting for Sancho's mod for this version.

Oct 10, 2022
This game needs a walkthrough I think. Someone said it's linear so I played the entire game without mod and only after checking the ingame video files I found that I missed 6 to 7 scenes entirely.
It's not linear but it's pretty straightforward. If you choose to be with a girl, you are gonna. That basically how choices work in this game. Let's say you have a choice between stay with Mia and follow Sadie, if you follow Sadie you'll have a sex scene with her and you don't need to anything else. If you stay you'll have a sex scene with Mia.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hello guys, does anyone know how many sex scenes there are in total in this new episode (and with whom)? Unfortunately, my previous saves didn't work for me either, so I made a quick run with a clean game without mods. That's how I got four scenes (Grace, Giselle, Sadie, Mia beach).There's more and with whom?Though that's decent content for an episode too!Until then I'm waiting for Sancho's mod for this version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: platypushperry

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It's not linear but it's pretty straightforward. If you choose to be with a girl, you are gonna. That basically how choices work in this game. Let's say you have a choice between stay with Mia and follow Sadie, if you follow Sadie you'll have a sex scene with her and you don't need to anything else. If you stay you'll have a sex scene with Mia.
I played without mod now and I made a save at the scene you mentioned. I followed Sadie and got a sex scene. I stayed with Mia and there was no sex, just a conversation at the pool. How is this possible?

Oct 10, 2022
I played without mod now and I made a save at the scene you mentioned. I followed Sadie and got a sex scene. I stayed with Mia and there was no sex, just a conversation at the pool. How is this possible?
Sex scenes comes after the talk with Sebastian. MC goes to her room to talk about Seb then she says what MC did requires a reward, then voila! sex scene.

Reactions: ZenoMod and Acsuka

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
Three main female characters are hot as hell. Anyway will try to follow ur advice.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why save ver 0.7 dosnt work?
saves are not working.. can anyone help me??
version in op is bugged, you need fix which was posted on last 5 pages (assuming using 20 posts per page).

well game is quite linear BUT some scenes are locked behind mia path and some behind sadie path and if bangs seb's daughter's ass then misses grace's path and also needs bang every pussy sees (not literally but quite).

Reactions: ZenoMod

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
version in op is bugged, you need fix which was posted on last 5 pages (assuming using 20 posts per page).

well game is quite linear BUT some scenes are locked behind mia path and some behind sadie path and if bangs seb's daughter's ass then misses grace's path and also needs bang every pussy sees (not literally but quite).
As for Cindy ... I'm playing without a mod - I'm not on Cindy's path, but I fucked him and Grace too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As for Cindy ... I'm playing without a mod - I'm not on Cindy's path, but I fucked him and Grace too.
yes can fuck both but if accepts her invitation (she misses mc's cock) then no grace path.

also her not him. :p

Reactions: Vukalo

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Not sure what I did wrong, I’m on graces path and I’ve fucked Isla before in older updates, but in this update I could only bang grace and Sadie and Giselle, once drunk Isla told me to feel her naked breasts by the pool crazy Sebastian shows up and spills Graces secret

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
yes can fuck both but if accepts her invitation (she misses mc's cock) then no grace path.

also her not him. :p
You're probably right. What I'm talking about is a fast run, and only a Cindy sex (calls her on the phone). Grace is every scene. But I'm waiting for a mod that works reliably, which is good for the new part as well, and then I'll start a new run.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes