WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
liking the revamp curious to see how some things are going to play out...? For instance is Mia willing to join the debauchery? Will she ever have that conversation with (Cough cough) "Landlady" or is it going to stay the og path of forcing a sigular LI?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
yes I have alreadry see like 5.3GB and 5.4GB, but never with 1GB of difference !

vs

Should take a note when buying storage (devices) to not to make a fool out of yourself, complaining about the size difference between the size marked on the device and much smaller one that MS Windows reports (Windows is using GiB while marking it as GB)

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I feel like there are some mishap with the flags in game. Like even if you don't accept Emma's offer they still bash you like you did or even if you never done anything with doc she comes to you all the same in her house and they talk like they did things before etc. There were a few other scenes felt off that I can't remember now.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Popup34

Jun 22, 2021
Returning to Mia [Ep. 9] [Inceton]

Unofficial android port release

JOIN ME:-

Little support please:-

Download link:-

Workupload
Thanks for the port, but can't save my progress.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I'm not sure what to say anymore at this point nor what the hell is going on. It just seems like no matter what people get 2 bugs. I've completed the game twice now, both times on 2 machines with random choice.

This for now is my advice, just sit on this game for a bit, and wait for Sancho1969 to start working on his multi-mod, he's been currently working on Chasing Sunsets since the new chapter came with bugs, but nothing like this. He should be finished in the next day or so, and then he will probably start updating his mod for Returning to Mia 2 and Sunshine Love. He will probably fix all these bugs and more while making the mod.

Granted I know most don't use mods, but maybe he will at least make a fix if the dev doesn't for folks. As he is very talented at fixing these things when games like this are broken, as there is an issue with the script somewhere.

My advice is just to let it be for a few days, and come back to it :cry:
friend
upload any link or torrent of the whole game already fixed with hotfix
here nothing I do works
and I believe that many are like this

Oct 10, 2022
I did not look into that but I think MC has to choose between Mia and Laura, because you can only see her if you go with Sadie. So if any of you have a save that they constantly refused Mia may have reach to Laura stuff. Just a guess though.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes