ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
unren bat doesn't work? When I use version 9.1. an error appears stating that the code was not found. Am I doing something wrong?

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Not sure what I did wrong, I’m on graces path and I’ve fucked Isla before in older updates, but in this update I could only bang grace and Sadie and Giselle, once drunk Isla told me to feel her naked breasts by the pool crazy Sebastian shows up and spills Graces secret
Yeah that's that update unless you are in Mia Path and had hit on Emma before and there is an option where you can tell Lauren about having still feelings for her. Then Yeah Girls you can have sex with are Emma,Mia,Giselle,Sadie,Lauren.Nothing with Isla is there except that boob scene.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Summer With Mia 2 - MultiMod Edition (Ep8 Update)
View attachment 2108883

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
So... it's been ~7 months and this thing has turned into a complete mess? I would have thought the VN would have been perfect after so long.

Oh boy. I'm about caught up with previous VN updates so I'll start looking at this one. I've a bad feeling here...

Is the "latest hotfix" the only and latest? Thanks in advance, I'm going in dark as I'm just now starting to read the mass amount of posts.

... what sort miracle can I pull out of my ass this time? This could be either very easy for me to sort or a nightmare.

Regardless, thanks for the answer to the above in advance (I'm currently on limited bandwidth).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Returning to Mia [Ep. 9] [Inceton]

COMPRESSED: PATCHED WITH OFFICAL BUGFIX

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

If you already have it, use this patch, just replace files....

OFFICAL BUGFIX:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
This is the latest and greatest bud? I gotta DL something...

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Yeah that's that update unless you are in Mia Path and had hit on Emma before and there is an option where you can tell Lauren about having still feelings for her. Then Yeah Girls you can have sex with are Emma,Mia,Giselle,Sadie,Lauren.Nothing with Isla is there except that boob scene.
So no Grace, Cindy and Isla? Such a shame...

Hope Giselle's scene is the one where MC is the bull and humilliates Simon.

Reactions: Rufio

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Somebody talk to me please. Help me help you.
Yes This Compressed with Patch is Correct https://f95zone.to/threads/returning-to-mia-ep-9-inceton.66199/post-10724025
or
You can download the full game from OP and use this hotfix https://f95zone.to/threads/returning-to-mia-ep-9-inceton.66199/post-10723446

Almost Everything is fixed except the old saves not working I think. I played the game 6 times from last to first with different options to get all scenes and got all scenes so I think no errors except the saves part.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes This Compressed with Patch is Correct https://f95zone.to/threads/returning-to-mia-ep-9-inceton.66199/post-10724025
or
You can download the full game from OP and use this hotfix https://f95zone.to/threads/returning-to-mia-ep-9-inceton.66199/post-10723446

Almost Everything is fixed except the old saves not working I think. I played the game 6 times from last to first with different options to get all scenes and got all scenes so I think no errors except the saves part.
Thank you. Just making sure I'm modding on the latest. Thanks bud, sincerely.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Sancho1969 I have a request . If everything works perfectly for your multi mod update , the last scenes of Mia path (Beach Scenes) Coincide with last Sadie Scenes and Lauren Scenes. Can you do something so that we can play both?

Reactions: FastBullet
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes