Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi, is this how it should be or is something wrong? I assume that the mod does not work because it does not highlight the next choice either.
Install a clean/new base game of Ep8 then install the mod... just those two things and only those two things. Test and report back.

Adde91

Jul 11, 2017
anybody else having trouble with the screenshot-button not taking actual screenshots?
the hot-key function works, but when i switch to upper-case, i get no reaction from it, even though the G-button makes the renderer adjustment pop up :unsure:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
anybody else having trouble with the screenshot-button not taking actual screenshots?
the hot-key function works, but when i switch to upper-case, i get no reaction from it, even though the G-button makes the renderer adjustment pop up :unsure:
Try Alt+s, or Alt+Shift+s

Reactions: ConnorsMav

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Well, they were until the mod theft got so rampant that even other members on this same fucking site (pirates stealing from other pirates on the same damn pirate ship) became out of control. I've always been anti-monetary with this brand, it's the basis of it's model. I'll be damned if other folks are going to profit off the back of my free work which I've never accepted a single penny. So, going forward there will be official SanchoMod mobile ports once that segment is setup proper. I don't have a timeline yet, it's being sorted.
Interesting, the gallery worked perfectly fine on the previous update on JoiPlay.

Unless you meant ch 7 *was* mobile compatible, and it is only ch 8 that isnt?

Reactions: kaixbi

Zakuya

Jul 13, 2018
Interesting, the gallery worked perfectly fine on the previous update on JoiPlay.

Not only the gallery but everything worked perfectly on ch7 with JoiPlay - now however nothing works, for me anyway.
Can't even click the button in the bottom right and walkthrough etc doesn't work either and since you can't click the button, or rather the menu won't show up, you can also not adjust any of the settings, even though I think it should be on by default anyway, so guess it just doesn't work, which is very strange considering there were no issues in ch7.

Reactions: Gaspen_payne

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Not only the gallery but everything worked perfectly on ch7 with JoiPlay - now however nothing works, for me anyway.
Can't even click the button in the bottom right and walkthrough etc doesn't work either and since you can't click the button, or rather the menu won't show up, you can also not adjust any of the settings, even though I think it should be on by default anyway, so guess it just doesn't work, which is very strange considering there were no issues in ch7.
Both of you are selectively reading what you want instead of the the thread conversation. I'll point directly at the meat of it for you here.

Zakuya

Jul 13, 2018
Both of you are selectively reading what you want instead of the the thread conversation. I'll point directly at the meat of it for you here.
I've read that post before and the other person you replied to literally quoted that exact post. So I'm not sure what linking the same post again achieves as it doesn't answer the question why it doesn't work anymore. The post barely mentions it doesn't work anymore, it is merely implied by the phrasing "used to work" - and much less does it explain why it wouldn't work anymore, which is the core of our question.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've read that post before and the other person you replied to literally quoted that exact post. So I'm not sure what linking the same post again achieves as it doesn't answer the question why it doesn't work anymore. The post barely mentions it doesn't work anymore, it is merely implied by the phrasing "used to work" - and much less does it explain why it wouldn't work anymore, which is the core of our question.
Well, I feel it explains why it doesn't work and that I'm sorting out resolution on my terms... not someone else's who's stabbing me in the back and fucking me. This has nothing to do with you folks directly, but rather the assholes stealing my shit and posting it on the monetary-gaining sites outside of this site. Again, I truly feel that post explains it rather bluntly. Also, again, I'm working on sorting it out.

Reactions: Zakuya

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Install a clean/new base game of Ep8 then install the mod... just those two things and only those two things. Test and report back.
That's exactly what I did before I left a comment here. Before this update, there were never any problems with your mods.

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
Well, they were until the mod theft got so rampant that even other members on this same fucking site (pirates stealing from other pirates on the same damn pirate ship) became out of control. I've always been anti-monetary with this brand, it's the basis of it's model. I'll be damned if other folks are going to profit off the back of my free work which I've never accepted a single penny. So, going forward there will be official SanchoMod mobile ports once that segment is setup proper. I don't have a timeline yet, it's being sorted.
Agree with your point but you also need to understand that android players have no other option. And we have a strong numbers of android users playing these games. I myself using your mods for a long time, undoubtedly currently you are one of the best modder here on F95. Guess I have to repair my laptop then.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Win 10, x64
Considering that's my main rig config and most of my bench units, you must be doing something else besides the two steps I asked. There's no other way around it: either you're running an emulator or possibly some unsupported language. There's something you're not telling me that you're doing besides 1) installing a clean/new copy of the VN 2) install the mod as directed. If I was to take a guess looking at your pics posted here I'd say you're attempting to transcribe and fucking it up. You tell me but you're doing more than I asked you to here.

GTGoose

May 13, 2018
Caught this exception error during the Dressing Room . Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this error?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/story.rpy", line 61445, in <module>
NameError: name 'd_13_agreed_to_do_i_again' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "story.rpyc", line 61436, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1683, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1028, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Summer With Mia 2 E8
Thu Oct 20 16:24:06 2022
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this error?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "story.rpyc", line 61436, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1683, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1028, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Summer With Mia 2 E8
Thu Oct 20 16:24:06 2022
That's a dev variable on a problem with the base VN. Load a save prior in time to the one you loaded. This can arbitrarily happen to any base variable it would appear from a similar issue found here.

hekson240

Jan 16, 2019
Lol, don't even thought, that so many people use joyplay. I was like im the only one dumb who prefer to play on mobile phone.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes