Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Install a clean/new base game of Ep8 then install the mod... just those two things and only those two things. Test and report back.
Hi Sancho,
I'm having the same problem here with the choice highlight (or built-in walkthrough) not working.
By saying "install a clean/new base game", do you mean clearing all saves in the "C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SwM2-1604045022" folder?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Sancho,
... do you mean clearing all saves in the "C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SwM2-1604045022" folder?
No bud, saves don't matter. I mean inside a newly named folder install the original VN then the mod, nothing else. Don't change any settings, or any other shenanigans. Fire it up and check with just those two steps only. That's it.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
No bud, saves don't matter. I mean inside a newly named folder install the original VN then the mod, nothing else. Don't change any settings, or any other shenanigans. Fire it up and check with just those two steps only. That's it.
Yeah I really dumbass... I forgot I use UnRen before installing your mod. Beat me! :D

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
View attachment 1686599

Overview:
In-game mod for Summer with Mia 2
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
Sancho, as I've posted before, I love your multi-mod for Summer With Mia 2. I won't play the game without it.

Unfortunately, it seems to have 147 misspellings of Sadie's name: "Sade" instead of "Sadie.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho, as I've posted before, I love your multi-mod for Summer With Mia 2. I won't play the game without it.

Unfortunately, it seems to have 147 misspellings of Sadie's name: "Sade" instead of "Sadie.
Well bud, I'm not the VN's dev so I don't write the scripts and don't change them either. Otherwise I took it as the MC's nick for Sadie anyway. It's something you'd have to take up with the developer if you feel differently. Again, the mod doesn't alter any dialogue nor do I intend to be a grammatical editor for the devs. They can pay someone to do it if they can't handle it themselves...imo of course.

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
Well bud, I'm not the VN's dev so I don't write the scripts and don't change them either. Otherwise I took it as the MC's nick for Sadie anyway. It's something you'd have to take up with the developer if you feel differently. Again, the mod doesn't alter any dialogue nor do I intend to be a grammatical editor for the devs. They can pay someone to do it if they can't handle it themselves...imo of course.
Oh, I apologize for thinking your mod was responsible.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh, I apologize for thinking your mod was responsible.
No need to apologize bud, just making sure it's clear. I never edit dialogue in scripts unless explicitly notified (such as a built-in iPatch, character rename, etc.) and even then I do it via code and not direct script edits. Regards.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
JenMistress M'lady, I'm not going to presume some of the things you may like except this time. I've taken extra time to massage the scene in this one that might just be in your wheelhouse. It's the the very best dom/sub scene I've ever seen but for this dev it ain't too shabby. I've done just a bit of editing for it in SanchoGallery. In-game it plays just as the dev's mad it.
You were right, I did enjoy that scene. Dang, that was a big update, and they ended before get to the wrestling show itself too, but just got caught up with the Dev, and thank you again for the mod.

Reactions: Sancho1969

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Hi, I installed the mod as I've done before but for some reason when in the game and pressing the mid button lower right it doesn't bring it up, it shows a single line of text that seems to be under Sancho label and that's it. Using joiplay and wondering if there's any suggestions? Thanks

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi, I installed the mod as I've done before but for some reason when in the game and pressing the mid button lower right it doesn't bring it up, it shows a single line of text that seems to be under Sancho label and that's it. Using joiplay and wondering if there's any suggestions? Thanks
See post right above yours bud. It's not compatible yet.

Reactions: steelmonkey76

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Well, they were until the mod theft got so rampant that even other members on this same fucking site (pirates stealing from other pirates on the same damn pirate ship) became out of control. I've always been anti-monetary with this brand, it's the basis of it's model. I'll be damned if other folks are going to profit off the back of my free work which I've never accepted a single penny. So, going forward there will be official SanchoMod mobile ports once that segment is setup proper. I don't have a timeline yet, it's being sorted.
Well I guarantee myself and plenty more people appreciate the time and effort you use in your work. So thank you for past and future efforts.

WildWood313

Jul 23, 2022
View attachment 1686599

Overview:
In-game mod for Summer with Mia 2
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest Sanchomod Core v6a ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 10-18-2022
Game/Creator: Summer with Mia 2 / Inceton Games /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: E8
Game Version: Episode 8
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 10/18/2022 17:15 CST
Download: -

(preview pics below are of vE6, I'll update later)
View attachment 1774543 View attachment 1774544 View attachment 1774545 View attachment 1774546 View attachment 1774547 View attachment 1774549 View attachment 1774550
View attachment 1686627 View attachment 1686626 View attachment 1686635 View attachment 1686636

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1686619
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
i'm sorry to bother anyone, but is this an internal or external mod? I can't seem to get this to work.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i'm sorry to bother anyone, but is this an internal or external mod? I can't seem to get this to work.
What? Internal? External? Bud, you must install the mod inside the game... so I guess "internal". I have no idea what you're asking. Follow the installation instructions... it's just two very simple steps (three if we count "done"):
  1. Install a clean copy of the VN (unadulterated)
  2. Install the mod (copy the contents of the mod's zip file) inside the VN's "game" folder/directory
  3. Done
What part are you missing? Help me to help you.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes