Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
just the text "Swell! Follow me." , the mod menu on the bottom right and the picture of the girl.
i would take a screenshot but the mod seem to replace the key to take one. -.-
Do this if you get bored/stuck: In a newly created folder/directory make a fresh/clean install using the instructions here. Don't do anything else but those two steps. Start a fresh playthrough, don't rollback, don't load an old save... just do that and let me know what happens please.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
okay, i will do that in a few hours.
i need to download the game first again and its 2:40am atm. :D
i need a nap.
thanks for your time.
NP. Let me know (reply to a post of mine or ping me so I get notification. If you just make a post I have no idea unless I randomly check the thread). Have a good evening... err... morning.

Jan 11, 2023
looks like the mod is not the problem.
the button also dont show up if i start the game vanilla.
maybe its removed from the game? idk.
...im so damn stupid. xD i fixed it.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is this game abandoned? It's not on their Patreon or their website anymore. Also hasn't been updated in 4-5 months?
The VN changed names to "Returning to Mia". The links to the VN's thread are correct in this OP. Either click the OP's main pic or the VN tagged old name.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I don't know if I'm missing something, but even with chioce guide on, I haven't gotten any prompts or stats in the choices.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't know if I'm missing something, but even with chioce guide on, I haven't gotten any prompts or stats in the choices.
The installation is simple and only 2 steps. Do it exactly as instructed.

The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and it will work 100% every time.

Try that and report back please.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
The installation is simple and only 2 steps. Do it exactly as instructed.

The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and it will work 100% every time.

Try that and report back please.
Sorry, i didnt come back and say that restarting the game worked. Not sure why since I hadt started from scratch but, as usual, mod was really helpful. Thanks again for the hard work.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry, i didnt come back and say that restarting the game worked. Not sure why since I hadt started from scratch but, as usual, mod was really helpful. Thanks again for the hard work.
In case you didn't, always install anything program related with the program (in this case the VN) closed. Never initiate installations with the program open... if that's what you did. Just an FYI.

Reactions: whizwart

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
In case you didn't, always install anything program related with the program (in this case the VN) closed. Never initiate installations with the program open... if that's what you did. Just an FYI.
That was the odd thing, i never install when running. I think i juat had some fluke. Thanks again.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Good luck my friend,with all these games that you mod getting updated you must be busy as fuck these past few days:LOL::ROFLMAO:.
View attachment 2604749
Good morning. I'm just now getting up and making coffee. I have a boatload of pings and noticed that this update has some "serious issues". While I get my first cup of coffee and go through all these pings... what's the issue with this VN update and why the heck was it released if it's in poor condition after all this time to do it right? Confusing.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Good morning. I'm just now getting up and making coffee. I have a boatload of pings and noticed that this update has some "serious issues". While I get my first cup of coffee and go through all these pings... what's the issue with this VN update and why the heck was it released if it's in poor condition after all this time to do it right? Confusing.
Well it's an inceton game's release so that says a lot about bugs and poor conditions.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
multi mod ep 9
As noted, I'm indeed aware.

I'm finalizing another VN update that dropped before this one. Once that's sorted I'll take a gander. I've already access to several batches of scripts so we'll see what's broke and what isn't. It sounds like a mess from what I've been hearing but haven't been able to break away from this other project yet. Once Chasing Sunsets is done I'll slave on this one too.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes