Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

WildWood313

Jul 23, 2022
What? Internal? External? Bud, you must install the mod inside the game... so I guess "internal". I have no idea what you're asking. Follow the installation instructions... it's just two very simple steps (three if we count "done"):
  1. Install a clean copy of the VN (unadulterated)
  2. Install the mod (copy the contents of the mod's zip file) inside the VN's "game" folder/directory
  3. Done
What part are you missing? Help me to help you.
Thanks, I had it in the wrong folder!

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Just a heads up good sir if you haven't already noticed the game has been renamed so the mod might need adjusting.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just a heads up good sir if you haven't already noticed the game has been renamed so the mod might need adjusting.
What the actual fuck is going on with this dev? It's always something. There's just no need for the constant VN drama that is seemingly created for effect. It's too damn late to change the name... It's fucking Episode 8!!!! Fuck my life and these damn mods I decided to push public instead of keeping them to myself.

(Just joking, mostly. I have a full bottle of Crown that tells me I don't give two shits what the dev does... I can't be beat)

Bottom line: Don't worry, it'll all be okay after we're done bitching and moaning for a while. Regards.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Hey, can you please add/make Ipatch? Where MC calls her "aunt" and not by her name, grace, at all the times...

Killer xanvii

Jan 30, 2023
View attachment 1686599

Overview:
In-game mod for Summer with Mia 2
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest Sanchomod Core v6a ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 10-18-2022
Game/Creator: Summer with Mia 2 / Inceton Games /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: E8
Game Version: Episode 8
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 10/18/2022 17:15 CST
Download: -

(preview pics below are of vE6, I'll update later)
View attachment 1774543 View attachment 1774544 View attachment 1774545 View attachment 1774546 View attachment 1774547 View attachment 1774549 View attachment 1774550
View attachment 1686627 View attachment 1686626 View attachment 1686635 View attachment 1686636

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1686619
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
How to use mod in game please tell me

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Allow me to add to AceOfNiagara's reply above:

Something is certainly borked with your installation and pissing off the mod. The proper installation process is two very simple steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP.
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and it will work 100% every time. Try that and report back please.

Vermexiro

Aug 19, 2021
it is possible to use it on android using joiplay I put it but it appears "sancho mod not installed" if possible could you explain how to do it?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
it is possible to use it on android using joiplay I put it but it appears "sancho mod not installed" if possible could you explain how to do it?
Bud, that's been answered so many times in this thread. You mobile users should also be able to use the search feature of the site.
1677018125629.png
But to make it easier here's a clickable link to that search where you can easily read the posts for yourself here. <--- (press here)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
not really.
like i said, i never saw a red button on up right corner.
no clue what the problem is.
Not much after a new playthrough is the pic I gave in this post. What do you see at that exact dialogue text of Vivian: "Swell! Follow me."?

Jan 11, 2023
just the text "Swell! Follow me." , the mod menu on the bottom right and the picture of the girl.
i would take a screenshot but the mod seem to replace the key to take one. -.-

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
just the text "Swell! Follow me." , the mod menu on the bottom right and the picture of the girl.
i would take a screenshot but the mod seem to replace the key to take one. -.-
You can use Shift+s or Alt+s as a substitute bud. Just an FYI. I don't need a screenshot but that's how you can do it if desired.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes