Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Lol, don't even thought, that so many people use joyplay. I was like im the only one dumb who prefer to play on mobile phone.
I know, it sucks for me too since coding for joyply is quite simple on my end but due to the apk porting parasites I'm now having to put hours into reworking everything. This is just when I was prepping new options menus just for JP while bumping up the Core to v7 but alas, we're staying on v6 till I get this whole mess sorted.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Well, I feel it explains why it doesn't work and that I'm sorting out resolution on my terms... not someone else's who's stabbing me in the back and fucking me. This has nothing to do with you folks directly, but rather the assholes stealing my shit and posting it on the monetary-gaining sites outside of this site. Again, I truly feel that post explains it rather bluntly. Also, again, I'm working on sorting it out.
I understand you are pausing sorting things out because of beef with others. I made no comments about the why, or when, or anything else. You do you.

I simply said that it was interesting the gallery worked on Ep7 and not on Ep8.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Considering that's my main rig config and most of my bench units, you must be doing something else besides the two steps I asked. There's no other way around it: either you're running an emulator or possibly some unsupported language. There's something you're not telling me that you're doing besides 1) installing a clean/new copy of the VN 2) install the mod as directed. If I was to take a guess looking at your pics posted here I'd say you're attempting to transcribe and fucking it up. You tell me but you're doing more than I asked you to here.
I downloaded episode 8, threw 3 of your files into the "game" folder (with replacement), I even started from the very beginning to double-check, because I had saves from a version with a different language, but even in version 7 your mod worked fine, and now it displays that the mod is installed, the gallery opens, but there are no hints.
Of course, you may think that everyone here is equally stupid, but it's not.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I downloaded episode 8, threw 3 of your files into the "game" folder (with replacement), I even started from the very beginning to double-check, because I had saves from a version with a different language, but even in version 7 your mod worked fine, and now it displays that the mod is installed, the gallery opens, but there are no hints.
Of course, you may think that everyone here is equally stupid, but it's not.
Good morning. Bud, I never called anyone "stupid". At the end of the day you're doing something different than absolutely everyone else. There's over 12k folks running the mod currently with zero issue. I'm only trying to narrow down exactly what it is you're doing different. Ep7 has nothing to do with Ep8, let's move past that. I've been asking you (at least twice now) to start from scratch (you can use a different directory name if you wish to retain your other install) and do only two things: Install a new/clean VN then install the mod, don't do anything else, and start the VN and report back. I can't help you if you don't tell me what else you're doing, so I'll leave it at that.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Good morning. Bud, I never called anyone "stupid". At the end of the day you're doing something different than absolutely everyone else. There's over 12k folks running the mod currently with zero issue. I'm only trying to narrow down exactly what it is you're doing different. Ep7 has nothing to do with Ep8, let's move past that. I've been asking you (at least twice now) to start from scratch (you can use a different directory name if you wish to retain your other install) and do only two things: Install a new/clean VN then install the mod, don't do anything else, and start the VN and report back. I can't help you if you don't tell me what else you're doing, so I'll leave it at that.
I wrote that I started from the beginning, I have a clean 8 episode and your mod in the "game" folder, but when the answer options appear there are no hints, now I just repeat myself. About episode 7 I mentioned because there I downloaded the save in a different language and could continue without errors, but now even in the clean version shows that the mod is installed, but works in half.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: carmafia

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
You probably don't have to sell the xbox or stop drinking starbucks to get a lappy. Just give me some time to sort it all out bud.
Take your time, there's no need to hurry. Kinda funny is that I am reading ur comment while sitting on a cafe though not starbucks but yeah.

Alex84

Aug 22, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive SanchoMod/SanchoMod SWM2 E8.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\TORRENT\gm\SummerWithMia-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\TORRENT\gm\SummerWithMia-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\TORRENT\gm\SummerWithMia-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\TORRENT\gm\SummerWithMia-pc\renpy\script.py", line 690, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Oct 22 13:27:03 2022

Hey Sancho1969 thank you for your quick release of the update! I got this from a fresh install, during game launch (the game doesn't actually launch), I just get this and it crashes. Any ideas?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

While running game code:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Oct 22 13:27:03 2022

Hey Sancho1969 thank you for your quick release of the update! I got this from a fresh install, during game launch (the game doesn't actually launch), I just get this and it crashes. Any ideas?
Hmm... well bud, first thought is that that's not the RenPy version the VN is based on, it's much older in fact (7.3.5 is over 3yrs old). The VN is based on 7.4.8 so I would start with running it on that version or later first. Then seeing what exception it's really throwing.

Reactions: Alex84

Alex84

Aug 22, 2018
Hmm... well bud, first thought is that that's not the RenPy version the VN is based on, it's much older in fact (7.3.5 is over 3yrs old). The VN is based on 7.4.8 so I would start with running it on that version or later first. Then seeing what exception it's really throwing.
It was an older version but the folder was created today...weird. Re-installed everything from scratch, works fine now! Thank you! Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Sancho1969

donotouch

Jan 27, 2020
Sancho1969 Have you thought about feature that allow to navigate through sex sequences via keyboard in some way? Maybe left/right arrow to change position and up/down arrow to change pace or just standard space/enter key to go through all of them.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Have you thought about feature that allow to navigate through sex sequences via keyboard in some way? Maybe left/right arrow to change position and up/down arrow to change pace or just standard space/enter key to go through all of them.
Honestly I've thought about scrapping the dev's silly buttons during the lewds for a while now. I haven't been able to get caught up enough with all the VN updates to sit down and find a quick way to do it yet since I know future updates will continue to have them. I'll find a slick, efficient way around them though. Yes, I think they suck too. It's one of the things a dev thinks will be a great idea but becomes cumbersome for the end user... not user-friendly for sure.

Reactions: donotouch

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Yes, I think they suck too. It's one of the things a dev thinks will be a great idea but becomes cumbersome for the end user... not user-friendly for sure.
That sums up my feeling on it.

It would have been fine if it was simply to offer a choice of positions for each scene (missionary, doggy, cowgirl, etc) where you could do each one to completion independently, sure.

But if you have to go through all of them anyways? Then it's just a clunky way to hit next like we already do for 99% of the game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That sums up my feeling on it.

It would have been fine if it was simply to offer a choice of positions for each scene (missionary, doggy, cowgirl, etc) where you could do each one to completion independently, sure.

But if you have to go through all of them anyways? Then it's just a clunky way to hit next like we already do for 99% of the game.
Imagine how I feel having to speedrun the VN countless times while coding and bug testing... I hear ya bud, sincerely.

Beastwarrior91

Dec 13, 2021
View attachment 1686599

Overview:
In-game mod for Summer with Mia 2
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest Sanchomod Core v6a ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 10-18-2022
Game/Creator: Summer with Mia 2 / Inceton Games /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: E8
Game Version: Episode 8
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 10/18/2022 17:15 CST
Download: -

(preview pics below are of vE6, I'll update later)
View attachment 1774543 View attachment 1774544 View attachment 1774545 View attachment 1774546 View attachment 1774547 View attachment 1774549 View attachment 1774550
View attachment 1686627 View attachment 1686626 View attachment 1686635 View attachment 1686636

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1686619
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
I have installed the mod but cant open gallery nor the walkthrough is working ..wht to do bro..sancho mod button there on bottom right corner but cant click ut ..wht to do

Reactions: deadh30775n

krle1110

Jan 29, 2020
Sancho, first of all thank you for your great work.
I'm not sure but I think I'm missing a choice options during shopping with the girls when I'm waiting for them to get change in stalls.
I'm starting to get the warning from your Mod about potential plot/split/path and to save the game but then I get this error and after Ignore I always end up with Vivian. Can you please check? Tahnk you!

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/story.rpy", line 61445, in <module>
NameError: name 'd_13_agreed_to_do_i_again' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "story.rpyc", line 61436, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1683, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1028, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Summer With Mia 2 E8
Wed Oct 26 16:27:43 2022

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho, first of all thank you for your great work.
I'm not sure but I think I'm missing a choice options during shopping with the girls when I'm waiting for them to get change in stalls.
I'm starting to get the warning from your Mod about potential plot/split/path and to save the game but then I get this error and after Ignore I always end up with Vivian. Can you please check? Tahnk you!

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "story.rpyc", line 61436, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1683, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1028, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Summer With Mia 2 E8
Wed Oct 26 16:27:43 2022
Appears you have exact issue of another here. It's a dev variable and nothing to do with the mod. You'll likely have to load a save from E6 or prior as the save you loaded didn't have that variable define (dev introduced it later). If you look through the previous ~3-4 pages there's a couple of these dev errors that would occur with or w/out the mod... it's due to the save being loaded.

Reactions: ChaosC and krle1110
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes