Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Saguaro28

Jan 22, 2021
What came first: the chicken or the egg? I have the ability to answer both questions with the same certainty bud. The VN is broken which is obviously delaying the heck out of progress.
I think the egg. I understand and thank you for your reply. And thank you for your work.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
The evolution to a chicken was a gradual process, like the process from ape to human :D Obviously the chicken was first because you need a chicken in order to have a chicken's egg. BUT the eggs that came before that which we call a chicken were laid way before the chicken we know today, by a chicken-like creature - call it the proto-chicken.

matrix-evolution.gif

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For you folks that might have used SanchoMod installed in "LustyVerse", love it or hate it I've added similar code to the "Slut" buttons that give audio ques when they pop up and if you press them they close the MiniStat (if it's open of course) and then reopen the MiniStat (if it was previously open only) once you click out of the Slut/Angle mini-image-thingamajiggy (that's a highly technical term).

I've also added a collapsible category for Event Choices in the MiniStat (via clicking it's label).

I'm done with the initial port of course but I was really hoping while I worked that the dev team would have issued a final patch to fix all this broken mess. I'll work on the ChoiceGuide for what does work until then.

I'll post some teasers that will help understand what I'm talkin' 'bout in just a bit.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For you folks that might have used SanchoMod installed in "LustyVerse", love it or hate it I've added similar code to the "Slut" buttons that give audio ques when they pop up and if you press them they close the MiniStat (if it's open of course) and then reopen the MiniStat (if it was previously open only) once you click out of the Slut/Angle mini-image-thingamajiggy (that's a highly technical term).

I've also added a collapsible category for Event Choices in the MiniStat (via clicking it's label).

I'm done with the initial port of course but I was really hoping while I worked that the dev team would have issued a final patch to fix all this broken mess. I'll work on the ChoiceGuide for what does work until then.

I'll post some teasers that will help understand what I'm talkin' 'bout in just a bit.
Control group (imagine you just heard a "boink" sound due to the now present Slut Button):
1683832474149.png

Clicking the Event Choices stat label (collapses the containing data):
1683832542303.png

Clicking the Slut Button (hides the MiniStat for your viewing pleasure):
1683832606998.png

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
What came first: the chicken or the egg? I have the ability to answer both questions with the same certainty bud. The VN is broken which is obviously delaying the heck out of progress.
the correct answer is the rooster!! haha

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The evolution to a chicken was a gradual process, like the process from ape to human :D Obviously the chicken was first because you need a chicken in order to have a chicken's egg. BUT the eggs that came before that which we call a chicken were laid way before the chicken we know today, by a chicken-like creature - call it the proto-chicken.

View attachment 2613499
you mean a velociraptor

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
where is the new mod?
The big-ass VelociPastor post took it, he's a true man of the claw after all.

Otherwise there's plenty of update posts like here, here, here, here, and here. I'm working 16+ hrs per day on it... remember the VN hasn't been updated in almost a year. So, if you give a dev a year you have to give me a few days at a minimum... that's fair, right? It's a shit-ton of work bud... and I do it all for free so please cut me some slack.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes