Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Gallery is missing one more 3-some, another Vivian and Sady but with Vivian on receiving end this time
ok nvm u are already aware of it

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So, i loaded the save file, it was at the last scene from EP7, and just clicked to continue, ep8 sub, click, error. Then i think i went for rollback, and also checked what happens if i ignore, then it takes me on Mia path. I was on date with Sadie. And it happens with all of my saves from EP7, but all of them are already after the date choice, so all of them are on Sadie path.
I will check it with an earlier save from EP6 and go through the whole EP7 with the same choice to see what happens.
Let me know how that goes bud. If you continue to have problems and you didn't choose Mia during that choice I highlighted above the I can make you a special fix that will re-define that variable to False so you can continue. Problem is you may very well find another dev variable that didn't save/carry forward for some yet unknown reason. It has me scratching my head for sure.

Reactions: Karmester

Karmester

Nov 28, 2020
Let me know how that goes bud. If you continue to have problems and you didn't choose Mia during that choice I highlighted above the I can make you a special fix that will re-define that variable to False so you can continue. Problem is you may very well find another dev variable that didn't save/carry forward for some yet unknown reason. It has me scratching my head for sure.
Now i played along from an EP6 save, it works. But i didnt have a choice to pick Mia or Sadie it just went straight with Sadie date and i think it was the same with the EP7 saves too, so its a bit weird what can cause this on EP7 saves. Grace shower scene is the earliest what i have in the EP7 saves. But its not working from there and i get the error every time, but with EP6 at the toilet scene with Sadie, from that it works.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Now i played along from an EP6 save, it works. But i didnt have a choice to pick Mia or Sadie it just went straight with Sadie date and i think it was the same with the EP7 saves too, so its a bit weird what can cause this on EP7 saves. Grace shower scene is the earliest what i have in the EP7 saves. But not working from there, but from EP6 at the toilet scene with Sadie, from that it works.
To get the choice at the bar to either go on Mia date or Sadie date you must already have MiaRelp(Couple). This is noted in the SanchoStats/MiniStat for reference. It's either blank, "friends", or "couple". To first initiate MiaRelp(Couple) you must have kissed her in the pool AND chose her over Isla when Isla sends you the text. Both of these are noted in the ChoiceGuide for reference.

Karmester

Nov 28, 2020
To get the choice at the bar to either go on Mia date or Sadie date you must already have MiaRelp(Couple). This is noted in the SanchoStats/MiniStat for reference. It's either blank, "friends", or "couple". To first initiate MiaRelp(Couple) you must have kissed her in the pool AND chose her over Isla when Isla sends you the text. Both of these are noted in the ChoiceGuide for reference.
Yeah, i thoguht, just as i never chose her over Isla and probably not kissed her in the pool i never got it as a choice in my playthrough in EP7. So i just dont understand why my EP7 saves dont work with the error as its not defined. While if i play from EP6 with the same choices then its ok. Just cant figure it out entirely what went wrong.
But its not important, i will solve it like this from EP6 saves, luckily its not that long from there. Thank you for your help! ^^

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, i thoguht, just as i never chose her over Isla and probably not kissed her in the pool i never got it as a choice in my playthrough in EP7. So i just dont understand why my EP7 saves dont work with the error as its not defined. While if i play from EP6 with the same choices then its ok. Just cant figure it out entirely what went wrong.
But its not important, i will solve it like this from EP6 saves, luckily its not that long from there. Thank you for your help! ^^
I'll agree, the variable name never has changed and been there from the get-go. Without being able to isolate I'll blame this shitty RenPy v7.4.8 which has caused me more headaches than my last ex.

hekson240

Jan 16, 2019
Because you obviously installed it on a mobile device

Because it's not yet mobile compatible
I thought joyplay fully emulate pc, thx for answer.
Btw any chance to see compatibility for Android devices in near future?
Oh and as far i remember all your others mods i tried works great with joyplay

Reactions: doujin1

reencarnador

Jan 10, 2021
Hello, a question. I am trying to translate into Spanish. I understand that if I decompile with the mod installed I get the error that the mod was not installed correctly, so how can I generate the screen.rpy to give the option to change the language, now that installing the mods replaces the default screen.rpy, thanks .

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I thought joyplay fully emulate pc, thx for answer.
Btw any chance to see compatibility for Android devices in near future?
Oh and as far i remember all your others mods i tried works great with joyplay
Well, they were until the mod theft got so rampant that even other members on this same fucking site (pirates stealing from other pirates on the same damn pirate ship) became out of control. I've always been anti-monetary with this brand, it's the basis of it's model. I'll be damned if other folks are going to profit off the back of my free work which I've never accepted a single penny. So, going forward there will be official SanchoMod mobile ports once that segment is setup proper. I don't have a timeline yet, it's being sorted.

derive

May 2, 2018
What does the variables 'MiaChoseAfterIslaTxt' and 'GisellePlayedByRules' do? Is there a way to get scenes with all girls or not?

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
What does the variables 'MiaChoseAfterIslaTxt' and 'GisellePlayedByRules' do? Is there a way to get scenes with all girls or not?
I don't remember much about the first one, but in the 2nd one you had two options with Giselle during the van scene in episode 5 or 6 (don't really remember): either follow the rules, which makes Simon the one that gives the orders in their threesomes and Giselle is fully submissive with him (like in this new scene), or disobey Simon and bang Giselle, which makes him angry but later embraces the idea of a bull-cuck relationship and lets MC humilliate him when he is having sex with his wife, who is more than happy to enjoy being banged by MC (like in the office scene).

Last edited:
Reactions: derive

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Both are important for pathing afterwards. The former defines whether you later obtain MiaRelp(Couple) or not AND whether the pathing with Isla continues or not. It's one or the other, not both fwiw. The latter is basically as The Senior Perv stated... it vastly changes the scenes with G/S. My opinion is it's more fun to play it via NOT obtaining that event variable (just fuck her and make S a simp).

As far as "Is there a way to get scenes with all girls or not?" well, yes, via the gallery. Honestly there's no other way in one playthrough. It'd be too fucked up if I mashed it all together as it would become a tangled mess of a story.

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
That looks like you're loading a save made while SanchoMod was previously installed inside an unmodded game. If you don't want to use the mod but retain those "modded" saves then simply install the "SaveFixer" found in the OP.
Sigh.

You are absolutely correct. The latest version of the mod installed and the save starts like it is supposed to. Thanks!

Reactions: Sancho1969
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes