Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hello, am I the only one with this problem ? i extract the 2 files and the folder "SanchoMod" in the folder game ...

View attachment 2108867
Always install any version of SanchoMod inside a clean/unaltered install of the game. Don't get cute, just install the VN then install the mod. Just those two steps and only those two steps. Anything else you do is on you and outside of support.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is it me being an idiot or there isn't an entry for the second Sadie/Vivian threesome?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damnit! I knew I missed one. I got Sadie's massage done and must have moved on. My bad. I'll sort it this evening in a maintenance update with whatever else might be found. Damn, I got so caught up coding the guide for the prerequisites that scene requires and then forgot to code the damn scene...ugh. Apologies bud.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Damnit! I knew I missed one. I got Sadie's massage done and must have moved on. My bad. I'll sort it this evening in a maintenance update with whatever else might be found. Damn, I got so caught up coding the guide for the prerequisites that scene requires and then forgot to code the damn scene...ugh. Apologies bud.
No need to apologize, I'm glad I didn't look like a fool by mentioning it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No need to apologize, I'm glad I didn't look like a fool by mentioning it.
No, I just look like a fool for spending so much time on the layup and never passed the ball. :p

Edit: I'll log off and go get supplies. When I return I'll consolidate any issues found other than the missing scene and push a maintenance update. I made a note directly above the DL links so folks who read know it's a thing.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok, back.

For folks on S/V route see note in post here. There will be a maintenance update issued this evening to finish that portion of the ChoiceGuide and add scene variants to SanchoGallery.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Heads-up: Maintenance update is inbound... and to incentivize folks to update I've added a special "Slut Button" feature for MiniStat fans. I'll post that in the maintenance update post once the compile and upload is done, and links in OP are refreshed.

Ronny118

Dec 26, 2018
I did everything like needed. When i enter the sancho gallery it is empty. I play with compressed version on joiplay with Android.

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
Ok. That's correct and the same as Ep7 so what you mentioned here:

" Every time I run SwM EP8 and attempt to load my save from EP 7, I get an "uncaught exception" error. The game developer says that "... there is a issue with save files but we cant fix it because of how Ren'py works in the new update." Apparently Ren'Py updated between EP7 and EP8 and some of the changes don't allow using saves from before the update without extensive changes to the code. ... "​

Is not what is happening at all. Whoever told you that "we cant fix it because of how Ren'py works in the new update" meant something different or doesn't know what they are talking about. TBH I don't see the issue on my end (but I'm still waiting for the compressed to drop to verify all avenues). If you have the actual traceback file you could attach (not copy/paste the text but attach the physical file) that would allow me to see exactly what RenPy is pissed about and sort out your issue (hopefully).
Here's the traceback file. Thanks for your help.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here's the traceback file. Thanks for your help.
That looks like you're loading a save made while SanchoMod was previously installed inside an unmodded game. If you don't want to use the mod but retain those "modded" saves then simply install the "SaveFixer" found in the OP.

Karmester

Nov 28, 2020
I also have a problem with loading the old save, after i would like to continue i get the episode 8 substitle and then the error. I have a different traceback message. I played with the Sancho Mod on S2E7, I usually download the game and put the mod on it straight away, so I don't play without it. It was the same now for E8.
But I must have missed something or messed up earlier, just i dont remember. Sancho, can you take a look at it, please?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I also have a problem with loading the old save, after i would like to continue i get the episode 8 substitle and then the error. I have a different traceback message. I played with the Sancho Mod on S2E7, I usually download the game and put the mod on it straight away, so I don't play without it. It was the same now for E8.
But I must have missed something or messed up earlier, just i dont remember. Sancho, can you take a look at it, please?
NameError: name 'd15_chose_m' is not defined

" d15_chose_m " is a dev variable in game. Did you rollback right after loading it (which can cause the issue)? Did you try another save file and only this one is effected? I need a bit more info as that variable is not used by the mod at all. It is an event variable found at this choice:
1666139353939.png
It is the one that the ChoiceGuide report to you as "ChoseMia". I don't even use that variable in the stats screen as it's only important momentarily. This is why I need more info as it's an issue within the VN itself somewhere.

Reactions: Karmester

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
Props Sancho! You work fast! This update just came out.

I look forward to your difficult work on Deviant Anomalies! You always go above and beyond, and it's much appreciated.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Karmester

Nov 28, 2020
NameError: name 'd15_chose_m' is not defined

" d15_chose_m " is a dev variable in game. Did you rollback right after loading it (which can cause the issue)? Did you try another save file and only this one is effected? I need a bit more info as that variable is not used by the mod at all. It is an event variable found at this choice:
View attachment 2109528
It is the one that the ChoiceGuide report to you as "ChoseMia". I don't even use that variable in the stats screen as it's only important momentarily. This is why I need more info as it's an issue within the VN itself somewhere.
So, i loaded the save file, it was at the last scene from EP7, and just clicked to continue, ep8 sub, click, error. Then i think i went for rollback, and also checked what happens if i ignore, then it takes me on Mia path. I was on date with Sadie. And it happens with all of my saves from EP7, but all of them are already after the date choice, so all of them are on Sadie path.
I will check it with an earlier save from EP6 and go through the whole EP7 with the same choice to see what happens.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes