• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Not going to lie, that render count is kinda disappointing. Even Inside Jennifer had more, but oh well, I guess if the episode is good enough it doesn't really matter that much.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
judging by the preview pics and low animation count there wont even be any grace content lmao, really disappointed they can release 100+ animations in 1 EoL update yet this game receives way less content per update in the same time window
Sure same time window between releases

April for EoL Episode 5, then August for EoL Episode 6. Which is roughly 3 months.
May for SwM2 Episode 3, then September for SwM2 Episode 4. Which is also roughly 3 months.

But what you're forgetting is both games have development overlap. EoL Episode 6 is much larger than SwM2 Episode 4 because they spent most of that overlap working specifically on EoL more. Even though both games have the same 3 month time development window, SwM2 Episode clearly wasn't worked on for the full 3 month window.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Sure same time window between releases

April for EoL Episode 5, then August for EoL Episode 6. Which is roughly 3 months.
May for SwM2 Episode 3, then September for SwM2 Episode 4. Which is also roughly 3 months.
Uhm...what? EoL Ep5 was released in July and Ep 6 in August. My calculations makes it roughly one month instead of three.

But EoL gets more content because it has more characters featured in every episode, when SwM episodes concentrates on couple characters at time. Like this fourth one was mostly Mia episode if I understood right.

bro fucking spoilers why
Oh, and I also heard that the mom from the first game made a small appearance in the flashbacks. ;)

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Uhm...what? EoL Ep5 was released in July and Ep 6 in August. My calculations makes it roughly one month instead of three.

But EoL gets more content because it has more characters featured in every episode, when SwM episodes concentrates on couple characters at time. Like this fourth one was mostly Mia episode if I understood right.
Episode 5 was basically a half episode that was "mostly done" but wasn't ready to be released with Episode 4.5. So they ended up splitting episode 5 into 2 releases. By the time episode 5 was released most of the renders for Episode 6 was already done, implying they were already working on Episode 6 before episode 5 released.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Episode 5 was basically a half episode that was "mostly done" but wasn't ready to be released with Episode 4.5. So they ended up splitting episode 5 into 2 releases. By the time episode 5 was released most of the renders for Episode 6 was already done, implying they were already working on Episode 6 before episode 5 released.
No. 4.5 was "half" a episode that contained content that wasn't ready to be released with ep4, but was instead released a month after ep4. Ep4 was released in March, ep4.5 in April. Ep5 was released in July, and Ep6 in August.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
allegedly work and no info of which team works on red falls.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
"Allegedly", Inceton just hired someone to do his PR/marketing job so he could concentrate more on being the xRed. He said he hired 4 more 3D artists, but none of them has been added to Inceton's discord server. xRed Games however magically got couple new 3D artists on his server. But sure, "allegedly". :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as long as it isn't 5 mins update it's fine unless it really drops sledgehammer.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes