cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some do it due passion (no patreon, etc or only "tipjar" like akabur).

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
so ep4 is out for thxgiving or maybe xmas.
Nah, clearly ep4 is next in line so probably in September since they released episode of Echoes in August already. Thanksgiving or Christmas release is for Inside Jennifer ep3, because before that they first have to do one episode for Lewd Island and Red Falls too. :HideThePain:

Reactions: LadyBee

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I doubt this is accurate. Looks like they haven’t updated the EOL progress bar. It’s still on episode 6. Which is finished and released.
They did update EoL S2E7 progress there too, just forgot to change E6 to E7. Not really surprising when seeing that E6 is still available only to 20$ pledge in SubscribeStar, when it should've been available for 10$ pledge in there already over a week ago, Inceton just forgot he has a page in SubscribeStar too. Inceton is basically just half assing this side of the business 'cause he just doesn't give a shit about the information given out about the update. Inceton's answer to patron questions are just "when it's ready" type of crap. So, I'd say that is accurate, or was accurate when it was updated. Obviously the % on renders, animations and on total most likely is even more than that now, since it's been already days when that was updated on the site.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah, clearly ep4 is next in line so probably in September since they released episode of Echoes in August already. Thanksgiving or Christmas release is for Inside Jennifer ep3, because before that they first have to do one episode for Lewd Island and Red Falls too. :HideThePain:
we'll see.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I get the feeling we'll get an update mid to late September, hopefully.
Imma bet the money on to week 35 or 36. Only some renders and coding missing anymore, and knowing their speed of rendering and that they will code it the day/evening/night they'll release it, not going to take too much time.

And since the animations are already done even before all the renders are done, most likely there won't be too much lewd action but more of a story content.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
The last EoL episode was done in a month or so and that was around 4500 renders. SwM should only be around 2000, so it shouldn't take that long. I think it could even be done by the end of next week, but since they already released an update this month they will probably wait for the beginning of next month.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
but since they already released an update this month they will probably wait for the beginning of next month.
This exactly is the reason why it's going for the September. Wouldn't be surprised if they hit it around 3rd of September, but most likely it goes to like 10th.

Semperaptus

Apr 19, 2021
(edit: changed post due to confusing rant)

"("Cold lasagna? Ehh, it's something.)" Flash forward to an English muffin that barely has any sauce or cheese. ((gross personal comment deleted)) .. and the utensils are on the wrong sides!! why is the knife on the left side? T.T

This was just me being a smart alek, the game is hot. But for some reason all of these games are terrible with food. I have played a lot of em, and it seems that most food assets are extremely simplistic. In the first few scenes of the game, it is mentioned that there is food in the fridge. The Mc mentions lasagna, and no lasagna is to be had. Its like half of an english muffin/pizza thing. Several games do this. One of the last games I played gave the characters a scene, where someone's cooking was highly complimented... The food involved included plain hot dogs, without buns.

I genuinely like the game so far. Just had too much wine. Sorry for being nonsensical... These games just make me sad when it comes to food imagery. Except for the ramen displayed in Avalon and Haley's Story.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes