Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
if there'll be ntr it'll be avoidable and same thing with sharing (with other males).

also devs aka inceton rarely post here so unless poster was inceton then ignore poster's sayings about game's development.
Whatever I say can also be trusted. Unless I'm in the mood to fuck with people. ;)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
last time i saw his posts was saying that no support, responsibiliy, etc for a game gotten who knows where.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Such a perfect sequel for an endless mindless fucking game that was summer with mia. The sexual tension and awkwardness between the mc and mia after what happened in the 1st game was perfectly executed.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Well I was right, this is kind of scammy btw...
View attachment 1349702
If true, is it all that surprising? It falls down to that old saying of not putting all your eggs into one basket. If you want to make money, make certain you've got multiple sources thereof. I always assumed that some devs on patreon were doing just that, using multiple accounts to make vns/games under different user names to increase their income sources. It would definitely explain the development cycle with some taking longer than others to be produced not to mention so many being abandoned. It also falls down to another saying, a fool and his money are soon parted. If people are foolish enough not to do their due diligence, they're going to be throwing money at the same person/people more than likely without even realizing it. Another probability is that many of the devs on there happen to know eachother and share assets so they aren't taking too big of a hit financially to develop their games. I'm honestly hoping that's closer to what's going on rather than my assumption it's just a few people using different accounts.

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
scammy how? i think that's their ntr team. inceton said some time ago that they have splitted, 1 makes ntr games and other non-ntr.
Well when people asked him on Discord if they are the same person, he said no, that's deceiving your Patreons. I think he's very oportunistic, one guy running 3 Patreons pretending to be 2 different people, I think that is kind of scammy, if you don't then good for you.

Also I don't think there are "teams", I think the xRed, inceton and inceton ntr are one team, they just said they split so they could get another Patreon running but that's just my opinion.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
possible but still some support inceton only for mia and some care about eol only so possible that not to make things more complicated they made another account. or some ex-members of team wanted to spread their wings and start own project.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I'm not even gonna bother downloading episode 4 since I know it's not happening (n)
Ep.4 will pby have 1 sex scene. Rest is story
Not taking my money for just that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i guess 2 sexs, 1 with gf and other with that weird girl (who basically lives on auntie's pool) or competitor's wife or daughter or some1 new.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Also I don't think there are "teams", I think the xRed, inceton and inceton ntr are one team, they just said they split so they could get another Patreon running but that's just my opinion.
Inceton has 20+ employees, and he has divided them in to three teams: one for Echoes, one for Mia and one for Jennifer. You can see from their office tour video that they have limited amount of rendering rigs and space there, so they all can't obviously be there at once so it's better to split them up. When it comes to xRed Games, that could very possibly be Inceton himself doing that stuff with little help of other team members (*cough* like Conviction because of the script for SwM taking so long *cough*) on some points, because in the end Red Falls' and Lewd Island's updates aren't that big and the animations still aren't exactly same as in Echoes, Mia or Jennifer, but slightly even better. Or then it's like cxx said and they are made by the team that is responsible for Inside Jennifer, which has pretty similar update cycle.

And yeah, it's kinda stupid from them to even try to hide and deny it, because you can just do a simple Google search on any of Inceton's games and that will bring up the DMCA claims , that will for whatever reason also include Red Falls and Lewd Island, with having original URL's connected only to Inceton Games and no mention of xRed Games at all, all the claims done by DMCA agency Onsist by behalf of the one and same company. However like bluehound36 said, it's not stupid from their side to do this. Hell, it's not their fault if people really are too blind and stupid to see it and they fall for that. Sure, it's kinda shitty thing to do to their supporters, but I'm quite positive that this reveal will not have any affect to their Patreon numbers. Inceton Games supporters are gettin HUGE updates monthly, only ones who might not be too happy about it are xRed supporters. But in the end there are people who are still feeding tons of money to actual scammers like Gumdrop and ICSTOR, when Inceton is still producing quality stuff at good pace no matter how many burner accounts/studios they have. In the end it just proves that why people are getting in to this business: not because of the passion, but because of the money.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes