HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
so what if they are?
”So what if they are?” Oh nothing, you would just think how their supporters would react to if they heard that instead of doing just three games they are actually doing five ones, two other under different studio name.
arguably very different in terms of style.
This is where we disagree. They are very similar style, multiple ways even. That’s why it’s so suspicious.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well officially they have only swm, eol and ij going on and some completed.

you can join on their discord and ask.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't been to this thread in a while or played in a while. What are we freaking out about now? So I don't have to go back and read :ROFLMAO:
nothing biggie, just other dev team has similarities with inceton.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
After playing the first game, I wanted the MC to end up with Mia, but I really like Sadie in the sequel and now I'm torn. Best option would be both, but not sure how I would choose if forced to.

Reactions: thegrimm

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After playing the first game, I wanted the MC to end up with Mia, but I really like Sadie in the sequel and now I'm torn. Best option would be both, but not sure how I would choose if forced to.
well loving brother will rescue dumb sister again so if there won't be 3some end with gf and mia then mia is ahead.

Reactions: gahall7903

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
before the end summer with mia, i mean. i'm not expecting it in the next update grace might be in 2-3 and mia in 3-4 my guess the teasing has been great

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
before the end summer with mia, i mean. i'm not expecting it in the next update grace might be in 2-3 and mia in 3-4 my guess the teasing has been great
You think we'll have to wait 3-4 episodes before we have sex with Mia? God, I hope not. That'd be way too late.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
You think we'll have to wait 3-4 episodes before we have sex with Mia? God, I hope not. That'd be way too late.
I wouldn't expect anything before episode 6. Maybe a kiss, but that's it. I'd love to be wrong though. A lot will depend on how long the episodes will be and how many of them are going to be in total. If they keep the current format of around 1500 renders per episode, then I think we are going to have to wait for while, because it wouldn't really make sense story-wise with how slow things are moving, at least when it comes to MC and Mia. Unless they get drunk or high or something and just go for it in the next episode, but I think that's unlikely.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
as093.jpg

MC dreams of going to town on her ... while being deep throbbing his wonder babe.
I wouldn't expect anything before episode 6. Maybe a kiss, but that's it. I'd love to be wrong though. A lot will depend on how long the episodes will be and how many of them are going to be in total. If they keep the current format of around 1500 renders per episode, then I think we are going to have to wait for while, because it wouldn't really make sense story-wise with how slow things are moving, at least when it comes to MC and Mia. Unless they get drunk or high or something and just go for it in the next episode, but I think that's unlikely.
Next episode MC clubbers the bastard gatting her pics and then gets his reward deep inside her.

• Haha
Reactions: Garvelt
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes