cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not really a fan of Echoes of Lust. I personally wish they focused on this game more. Waiting months for a medium sized update just kinda sucks and it means it's gonna take years at this pace to make any headway into a good story and relationships.
not just eol but yea this could use some speed up.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Why is it that all but one of the downloads links are dead/removed? I can only get it from terminal, is it a a safe site or is my laptop going to get a STD? Also why wasn't Nopy or Mega available just these other sites?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is it that all but one of the downloads links are dead/removed? I can only get it from terminal, is it a a safe site or is my laptop going to get a STD? Also why wasn't Nopy or Mega available just these other sites?
dev has filed dcma and links get deleted. terminal is safe. you can report op that links are down.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
dev has filed dcma and links get deleted. the terminal is safe. you can report op that links are down.
Yeah, there have been 4 diff. DMCA take down reports, though it is not given that it was the dev, it could be someone doing it on his behalf.

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
Yeah, there have been 4 diff. DMCA take down reports, though it is not given that it was the dev, it could be someone doing it on his behalf.
Inceton has hired DMCA service office called Onsist ( ) to do it for him. This is all because of one italian fuckface who also lurks on this forum, who stole Inceton's and other developers content and sold it as his own on his website and on his own Patreon profile. He took all of Inceton's content down from his sites after Inceton wrote on this forum that he will take legal actions against the guy. So thanks for that prick, Mega and other better links are going to get taken down in just a moment after they are uploaded.

Reactions: oste22 and Batdog

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Inceton has hired DMCA service office called Onsist ( ) to do it for him. This is all because of one italian fuckface who also lurks on this forum, who stole Inceton's and other developers content and sold it as his own on his website and on his own Patreon profile. He took all of Inceton's content down from his sites after Inceton wrote on this forum that he will take legal actions against the guy. So thanks for that prick, Mega and other better links are going to get taken down in just a moment after they are uploaded.
So he was trying to win the gold medal for shit head in the Cuntlympics then? Fuck that guy I hope he gets crotch rot, rectal cancer and turbo AIDs.

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
I'm not a storywriter or anything, but I seriously doubt that it should take over two months to get the remaining 20% of the story written and then get on with the renders...unless if the rumors about xRedGames really being Inceton Games is true and the studio is actually working on five games instead of three, then it's a different case of course. ;)

pippippero

May 9, 2020
I'm not a storywriter or anything, but I seriously doubt that it should take over two months to get the remaining 20% of the story written and then get on with the renders...unless if the rumors about xRedGames really being Inceton Games is true and the studio is actually working on five games instead of three, then it's a different case of course. ;)
If you are not satisfied with the speed they release games then revoke your patreon pledge.

You are not paying for them? Then be quiet and wait like everyone else, it's not like they owe you anything.

• Angry
Reactions: endriux

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
If you are not satisfied with the speed they release games then revoke your patreon pledge.

You are not paying for them? Then be quiet and wait like everyone else, it's not like they owe you anything.
Classic F95 argument right here. You know that this a forum, right? Where you can criticize and talk openly about the game and it's developing progress, right? If you want just hearts, flowers and butterflies, then go to their circle jerking community in the Discord brother. Here you are about to see some criticism towards the speed of developing if necessary. Three months to finish the last remaining 20% of the script? That's just ridiculous.

pippippero

May 9, 2020
Criticism holds more weight when you are a party involved. We are on a pirate site, thus we are not shedding a penny for what we are getting, right? You can criticize whatever you want about the game, as this is indeed a forum; but moaning about a dev putting whatever time they need to put out they release comes rich, considering that we are leeching their work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
inceton posts here occasionally but otherwise criticizing is moot here since it's unlikely that he listens those.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I don't see any point in criticizing them so far, last release was late May iirc and it's still only July now. We still have a month till we can realistically start panicking. Also the fact that they are not updating the progress info doesn't mean there was no progress made. I sincerely doubt they just stopped writing the episode at 80% and they haven't done anything SwM2 related these past few weeks. So just chill.

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
Also the fact that they are not updating the progress info doesn't mean there was no progress made. I sincerely doubt they just stopped writing the episode at 80% and they haven't done anything SwM2 related these past few weeks.
So they just decided to leave SwM progress info untouchable, while updating EoL and IJ progress? I call bullshit on that one. It's been on 80% since May. I do think it's pretty damn weird if they can't make the remaining 20% of the script ready in 8 or more weeks. Then you add the time put on making renders and animations, so yeah, it'll be 4 month gap from May till September, which is really hurtful for a story based VN like SwM.
So since I never got an answer in the Red falls thread I guess Ill ask here, why are XRed's games listed under other games? Are you guys actually one studio with 2 names?
Which then brings me to this. After doing some research of my own, I'm positive that xRedGames and Inceton Games are the same, which again would explain a lot why the team has slowed down so much this year.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes